• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

The fact that Robert Fisher’s day job is as the Asheville-Buncombe Technical College’s law enforcement training director should cause even greater concern. Is he teaching young police recruits that it’s okay to shoot gun owners who bitterly cling to their Constitutional rights?

While I'm sure he's not teaching recruits to shoot gun owners, it does make one wonder if he's the kind of person we want training future LEOs.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This miscreant said:

“You’ve heard people say you have to pry my gun from my cold dead hands.” He then shrugged his shoulders, shook his head back and forth, and then continued: “Okay…”

Which tells me that he needs his cold dead ass dragged down main street behind a truck.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A couple thoughts.

1) If this guy gets elected, does anyone think this video is going to come out if he or his deputies shoot someone?

2) Are those deputies going to think that he put a target on their backs?

3) When people get a good response like he did, they tend to reuse those comments at another venue.
    So, how about after he says it, 50 people stand up and tell him to "start right now".

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    No reason to shake your head. They want us dead.

Don't shake your head, look in the mirror and repeat it to yourself.

Let them come. There will be plenty of cops that come to round up guns when the time does come and it will. There will be plenty of soldiers that come too. Together we are strong. Divided we fall.
    love it when they are honest about it. I can respect that even though they are the enemy of the Republic.
    I don't think he was kidding or misspoke at all. I think in his tiny mind he believes he would actually do it and win.
    I believe he thought that, then after that he realized he actually said it out loud. That was his only mistake in his mind.
    The sheep in the background are just that, sheep. They do not understand how any of this works. All they know is when they push a button the item they needed shows up at their door. They have all the time in the world to sit at home and watch liberal TV because they're husbands have good jobs in some cases and in other cases you and I are paying them to sit at home and on occasion Bloomberg and other anti gun groups are paying them to have a pulse and show up places and open their big skank mouths to recruit and their legs to make more just like them.
    We will not stop gun confiscation in this country. It will happen. We can postpone it as long as possible and we must not just lay down, we must fight the good fight by calling and emailing and showing up at rally's and making ourselves heard in defense of the constitution and natural law that isn't granted by any man. They can't ever legally, legally take away our gun rights because they were never granted by them they are granted by God period. If God wants my guns then all he has to do is tell me when and where and they are his. But until then or until I am dead , I am not turning them over to anyone

Last edited:

BearFodder

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Indiana
    I didn't see this posted anywhere, (but it probably is) Short vid of his comments so how much was edited out I don't know but still , advocating killing of citizens who don't turn in their guns?

https://twitter.com/RealRedElephant/status/977667911811719169

Well, it looks like he said afterward that they would come and take them after you died. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMDcn97gu2w
    As you said it was edited.

He wants to:
    Raise age to 21 to purchase any firearm
    Ban the sale of all high capacity magazines handgun/long gun
    Ban the sale of any mechanism that will allow a firearm to fire in rapid succession
    He would like to see the ccw license/permit renewed annually - carry only the gun you train/qualify with and proficiency testing
    Ban any weapon designed for military use. I think the military uses semi-automatic handguns too - no?
    Gun buy backs

Last edited:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Let them come. There will be plenty of cops that come to round up guns when the time does come and it will. There will be plenty of soldiers that come too.

People tend to just follow orders...even when they know they are wrong. Many people don't have a strong enough sense of self, or moral compass, to not do the most horrific things when told to by a person in a position of authority.

This is just one reason why we must not be disarmed. An armed people will not willingly load themselves in cattle cars going to the reeducation camps. This DB is just another example of people willing to spread tyranny because they feel they have the power to do so. They want to make our minds right, even if it kills us.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm curious if he believes the bans he advocates should apply to the deputies over which he wishes to rule. If not, why not?

In fact, if all of those guns are banned and confiscated, he should have no problem at all sending his deputies on the road without guns at all because they clearly won't need them.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I'm curious if he believes the bans he advocates should apply to the deputies over which he wishes to rule. If not, why not?

In fact, if all of those guns are banned and confiscated, he should have no problem at all sending his deputies on the road without guns at all because they clearly won't need them.
    He'll justify his deputies needing to be armed because "gun control" is really about people control, and how is his posse going to control everybody in the whole county otherwise?

Tactical Flannel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    I have to agree, I think he got caught up in the moment and said something he believes but didn't mean to say aloud.
    The questions that come to mind are:
    1) will his deputies have to abide by the same restrictions as the populace? Magazine and wespon restrictions etc...
    2) will he have the courage to stand behind his desires and be the one knocking on the door of each house when it comes time to enforce his fantasy?
    3) would he violate someone's 1st or 4th amendment rights as easily when they become politically inconvenient?

Oh well, politicians. Can live with'em.....

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Aren't politicians predominantly lawyers? It seems to me Dick the Butcher had some ideas on how to handle these problems

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    When is the election? I'd like to know if this guy gets elected.
    May 8 is the Primary, 5 democrats and 3 republicans. Not too sure if any of the other democrats in that race are any better after reading their positions.

Top Bottom