Well...um..in California land is free and stuff...um what?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    As incoherent as she is, I give her props for getting involved instead of sitting on her butt in front of the TV eating bonbons. I wish more people got involved.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    I know its not constitutional, but IQ test required for voting.

Nothing hard....

1.)What is in water?
    2.)How many suns does the Earth have?
    3.)How many moons does the Earth have?
    4.)How many hours in a day?
    5.)Whos on the one dollar bill?
    6.)Who is the president?
    7.)Who is the vice-president?
    8.)If you come to an 8 sided street sign, that is white and red, what is the four letter word on the sign?
    9.)What is the telephone number for emergencies in the United States?
    10.)Where does beef come from?

I bet you, there's a LOT of people out there that vote, that would FAIL this test.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    How long can a republic survive with people like her voting? Apparantly not longer than 200 years.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    As incoherent as she is, I give her props for getting involved instead of sitting on her butt in front of the TV eating bonbons. I wish more people got involved.

Ok, but what exactly was she involved in? I watched that clip twice and I couldn't decipher one single direction she was going with that ramble. Food is good, food should be free, we should make a perfect pesticide, vegetables grow on trees..... :wtf:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Ok, but what exactly was she involved in? I watched that clip twice and I couldn't decipher one single direction she was going with that ramble. Food is good, food should be free, we should make a perfect pesticide, vegetables grow on trees..... :wtf:

It seems like her thoughts were completely clear and rational to her (in her head), but she didn't know how to articulate them in a manner that didn't make her look like a moron. The fact that she also seemed to not know what she was talking about is a separate issue. That's why we have discussions, after all.

Yes, she came across as a moron, but the point is that she was THERE. Maybe she learned something about her local city council or about how government works. Did you see how may empty seats were in that room?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I see your point, but she would have been better served, IMHO, eating those bonbons while she gathered and articulated her thoughts. Just being there, with that mindset, made her look like a blathering idiot and accomplished not one single productive thing.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I see your point, but she would have been better served, IMHO, eating those bonbons while she gathered and articulated her thoughts. Just being there, with that mindset, made her look like a blathering idiot and accomplished not one single productive thing.

I agree. It wouldn't have killed her to write a speech on some note cards or something (and have someone ELSE proofread it...) rather than ramble off the top of her head. I won't argue that point. I'd still rather see people participate in their government than not, though. Low voter turnout and all that.

ETA: She won me over completely with her comments about "vegetable trees". :):

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    UMMMM....Some how I forgot how stupid some people are. Wow that is scary that she can vote. This is the reason the Lib-tards want to govern us, and call all the shots, maybe they inter-act with people like her.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I know its not constitutional, but IQ test required for voting.

Nothing hard....

1.)What is in water? Depends on where you live.
    2.)How many suns does the Earth have? 1
    3.)How many moons does the Earth have? Depends on who you hang with:moon:
    4.)How many hours in a day? 24
    5.)Whos on the one dollar bill? Depends on what strip club you're at.
    6.)Who is the president? Don't have one.
    7.)Who is the vice-president? Couldn't care less
    8.)If you come to an 8 sided street sign, that is white and red, what is the four letter word on the sign? S-pin T-ires O-n P-avement
    9.)What is the telephone number for emergencies in the United States? 9 something...can't find the 11 on the phone.
    10.)Where does beef come from? McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, etc.

I bet you, there's a LOT of people out there that vote, that would FAIL this test.
    How'd I do?

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    We have machines that make it, and like the land is free so why do we have to buy it, and like the stores could have stuff to sell and people would like that , and like the East coast has slavery and we have unions so we're better.
    Vote Green.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom