• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    I really don't care if it was the waitress at the local Diner... Its still a damn good idea and plan and a heck of a lot more "solution" than what Paul,Perry, Romney, or any of the others have come up with.

The sign of a Great leader is knowing that 1)he doesnt know everything, 2) that others have good ideas, and 3) being a big enough man to not have the ego to say if he didnt think of it it cant be good..... That s what we have in the White House NOW!!

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Nice "unbiased" article there from the Huffington Post. Most real journalists wouldn't include an unrelated note about what a formerly-associated organization does three years after the relationship ends. :rolleyes:

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Wow. Your a blatant paul apologist and he is a nut. Paul thinks is OK for Iran to have nukes. Yup, thats smart. Keep spaming like you are and you will get banned. I hope.

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    I don't think I'm spaming. I just think
    Cain is abunch smoke. I never said Paul is perfect but he appears to be leaps and bounds better than the rest. The media shunning of Paul but endorsement of perry romey and cain is alittle bit more than coincidence. I hope I'm not breaking rules to get banned just thought it was interesting to see who shaping policies that Cain advocates. But I'm not hear to be bitter or attack. Support Cain hopefully your right and I'm wrong. A good future for Americans is my concern bugs bunny gets me there I'm happy.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Cain is abunch smoke. I never said Paul is perfect but he appears to be leaps and bounds better than the rest. The media shunning of Paul but endorsement of perry romey and cain is alittle bit more than coincidence. I hope I'm not breaking rules to get banned just thought it was interesting to see who shaping policies that Cain advocates. But I'm not hear to be bitter or attack. Support Cain hopefully your right and I'm wrong. A good future for Americans is my concern bugs bunny gets me there I'm happy.

Nope your spamming. You cross the line when you support your candidate of choice verses going after the ones you dont like you are in this thread. Paul is a nut job who lost me when he said its OK for Iran to have nukes. Tell us all here billy how you feel about the number one sponsor of terrorism being green lighted by paul to have nukes.
    Up until a few days ago I was still thinking of voting for him but that did me in. We live in a small world that is getting smaller by the day. If they want to f up their country its up to them but to say its fine for them to have nukes when they openly promote death to the great Satan, thats us for you who are under the paul spell, and promote vaporizing Israel, the only democracy in the middle east and our friends your pretty much fall into the lost ball category.
    Thanks for playing and you get no consolation prize.

Bond 281

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Broomfield, CO
    Nope your spamming. You cross the line when you support your candidate of choice verses going after the ones you dont like you are in this thread. Paul is a nut job who lost me when he said its OK for Iran to have nukes. Tell us all here billy how you feel about the number one sponsor of terrorism being green lighted by paul to have nukes.
    Up until a few days ago I was still thinking of voting for him but that did me in. We live in a small world that is getting smaller by the day. If they want to f up their country its up to them but to say its fine for them to have nukes when they openly promote death to the great Satan, thats us for you who are under the paul spell, and promote vaporizing Israel, the only democracy in the middle east and our friends your pretty much fall into the lost ball category.

Someone's an angry little man...

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy

I'm not sure how I spammed or if your just ticked because Cain isn't all he was cracked upto be. He's just another perry another week and his light will fizzle as more become familiar with him. He's also the only candidate to
    Remain popular with zero or poor media representation that has to say something. I like Paul I think he has good qualities. Again he's not perfect but atleast he's not a sellout and has a good track record. A person on here posted a "Americas enemies" post from cracked. It was nice I give it a minute. Im not sure of how much Iran terrorism they sponsor but I am aware no
    Iranians attacked us on 9/11 and that some citizens of our allies did.

I'm not really concerned about Iran, they're nukes or whatever. Our nation is dying. We have jackboot "security" policies. Outrageous spending. Politicians with bad agendas. Numerous other issues.

I don't know why your angry it's clear the elitist and our media have already made the choice. Anyones but Paul. I wish who
    Ever we get is pro American pro constitution

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009

What the heck? If he is spamming for going after some candidates and supporting others, then what are you doing? What are we all doing? We all support some candidates and denounce others.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Its funny how paul is now marginalized. He has as much chance of winning as I do of winning the powerball. Less actually because I actually could win. He wont. Never will. Once he came out with his Iran is OK as a nuke power he completly blew it. AND the fact he actually believes it. Irresponsible head in the sand.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I love how every single political thread derails to a paul +/- thread...

Well when his supporters attack other candidates instead of championing his posititions what do you expect?

I have no further interest in following these threads anymore. Paul supporters have shown themelves. Not all of them I suppose but they seem to use the same tactics as barry supporters.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I'm not sure how I spammed or if your just ticked because Cain isn't all he was cracked upto be. He's just another perry another week and his light will fizzle as more become familiar with him. He's also the only candidate to
    Remain popular with zero or poor media representation that has to say something. I like Paul I think he has good qualities. Again he's not perfect but atleast he's not a sellout and has a good track record. A person on here posted a "Americas enemies" post from cracked. It was nice I give it a minute. Im not sure of how much Iran terrorism they sponsor but I am aware no
    Iranians attacked us on 9/11 and that some citizens of our allies did.

I'm not really concerned about Iran, they're nukes or whatever. Our nation is dying. We have jackboot "security" policies. Outrageous spending. Politicians with bad agendas. Numerous other issues.

I don't know why your angry it's clear the elitist and our media have already made the choice. Anyones but Paul. I wish who
    Ever we get is pro American pro constitution

Your showing your true colors. You dont start threads supporting paul but you start multiple threads attacking Cain. Your kung fu is weak when you resort to that. paul is done. Stick a fork in him.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I've heard a couple of economists say 999 is revenue nuetral and would work. Who cares who thought it up? Let's run the numbers and make sure it will do what is claimed. Look at what the current and former Keynesian geniuses in the Obama administration have brought us...

I have some issues with 999, but as long as it's vetted I don't care who put it together. It's a stepping stone to the Fair Tax, which is the most researched alternative out there.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wow. Your a blatant paul apologist and he is a nut. Paul thinks is OK for Iran to have nukes. Yup, thats smart. Keep spaming like you are and you will get banned. I hope.

If you took nukes away from every country that doesnt like at least one other country, NOBODY should have nukes then, and that includes the US.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Well when his supporters attack other candidates instead of championing his posititions what do you expect?

I have no further interest in following these threads anymore. Paul supporters have shown themelves. Not all of them I suppose but they seem to use the same tactics as barry supporters.

Maybe if YOU werent talking about Paul, he wouldnt be in this thread.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Well, you have to admit that you're doing a bang-up job of trying to smear Paul's opponents. This one, the Godfather pizza one.

To the bolded: That right there is why it's damn near impossible to have any kind of meaningful conversation with a Paulbot. It's always "us vs. the world" with them. If you don't support Paul you don't support freedom and you necessarily support hegemony by the state and slavery of the people. If you don't support Paul you're automatically as bad as what we currently have. :blahblah: The hysteria with which Paulbots defend their candidate and demonize the others reduces their credibility and makes them/him seem more irrelevant as the days pass. Who wants to support someone whose supporters can't behave without popping an emotional aneurism?

Top Bottom