• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    Me, the wife, and her oldest went to Highsmith Guns in Greenfield today. We were really wanting to shoot thier lc9 to see if she likes it. But they were out of 9MM. Booooooooo. So instead of renting a 40 we rented the G21. We had also brought along my G38. So i figured we would do a trial test to see the difference. With pros and cons with both, I decided we eventually need a G21 as well, but I'm satisfied still with my G38. She says it "kicks" harder than the G21 lol. The boy said he likes both, but he was tearing lines in the targets from consecutive bullet holes with the G21 lol. Overall the staff was great, and the shop is pretty sweet. They also have a pap AK and AUG for sale right now hehe. Looking at the aug made me want it pretty badly. Oh well. At any rate the wife still wants the LC9 and a 45 acp around the house. Really crazy how much bigger the grip for the G21 is. :twocents:

Lemmitt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    New Albany
    I love the GAP round....I have a G39 for my everyday carry. People complain about finding ammo, but if you stock it and I also don't shoot it too much as it is a great EDC, but poor range gun. I have my G17 for that! The G21 is a really fun gun

Top Bottom