• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    As part of the upcoming Hamilton county FNRA banquet on April 18th we are having a great raffle giving away "The Real Homeland Defense Package". There are only 300 tickets being sold total! The prize package for this raffle contains:

- Liberty 24-gun safe
    - Colt Commander Stainless .45acp
    - Diamondback AR15 in .300 Blackout
    - Henry Golden Boy in .22lr
    - Mossburg 500 Deer/Turkey 2-barrel combo in 12ga
    - Mossburg MVP Predator Rifle in .223 Rem
    - Ruger Vaquero High Gloss Stainless in .45 Colt
    - Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .380
    - Springfield M1A Standard in .308 Win
    - Thompson Semi-Auto in .45acp

THIS IS A WINNER TAKES ALL RAFFLE!!!!

The retail value of this giant prize is over $9500! Tickets are $50 each and are on sale now! The drawing will be held at the Hamilton county FNRA banquet on April 18th. You do not have to be present to win. Raffle tickets can be purchased by cash or charge. If you want to buy tickets, PM me and I can meet you in the Carmel-Noblesville area for a cash sale, or I can get you the contact info for a credit card sale. If you want info on where to get tickets to our banquet on the 18th, go to Friends of NRA - NRA Foundation and click on the Find an Event tab to locate the banquet in Carmel.

AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    The big shooter pack is the ticket packet for the smaller raffles that take place only at the banquet. There will be several other guns given away (I have no idea what kind yet) and other shooting related items like gun cases, scopes, red-dots, etc. I think the $200 was fat-fingered though, it is supposed to be $100. Our next meeting is tomorrow night March 19th and I will double check on that for sure and see if I can get an idea of what other guns/prizes will be in the shooter pack raffles. There will also be a live auction at the banquet.

AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I understand there has been a great amount of difficulty for everyone trying to buy tickets that I have given email addresses to. I apologize for that. I was out of town all weekend doing a WWII re-enactment up in Mich. I will get ahold of the gentleman handling the credit card sales first thing this week and resolve the matter. Again, I am sorry about the lack of response and thank you all for informing me of the situation.

AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Ok, I talked to Eric tonight and he will get everyone taken care of that wanted to purchase tickets with a credit card. Again, sorry for the delay is response time. The drawing is April 18 so there is still plenty of time to get ticket sales through. Thanks again for your support!

Bob

tomaustin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    are ticket purchases only through this PM message center ?? give me a number to the credit card guy and i will buy.

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    thanks so much for posting this on here and allowing people not located in the town of the raffle to purchase tickets , i received mine in the mail today.... fingers crossed i need something good to happen to me

Top Bottom