• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    We were wrong about zombies. They aren't after blood but social security. I'm not ready to sell my Saiga12 just yet though- they might turn nasty when they find there's no blood in that turnip!

[ame=http://video.foxnews.com/v/4670899/zombies-protest-proposed-budget-cuts]'Zombies' Protest Proposed Budget Cuts - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com[/ame]

Hotwired

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 15, 2011
    UH WOW, people think they can live off of what SS will give them, did they not plan ahead for retirement. WOW jokes on them, I guess they like living off of canned cat food because that is all they will be able to afford. ATTENTION ATTENTION EVERYONE, don't rely on the government, rely on your selves, plan ahead, put away some money, don't buy stuff you cant afford, get out of debt. I learned allot from my Dad's mistakes, he relied on his GM retirement and SS when he got to that age. That was not enough, luckily he had been saving money for the last 10 years that he worked and had an income property. I helped him sell the rental house as it didn't bring much in a month, the renter had been in there since the 80's and was paying the same amount, she was the one that bought it from him. But we are living with a bunch of brain dead zombies around us thinking the the gov is going to take care of all of us. I guess I ought to go by me one of those scatter guns to keep them off of my lawn too.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Wow...that's all I can say. Why make loose associations and suppositions, when they can organize themselves - and put it on the intarwebz!

Top Bottom