• ...and so much more!
  • Nicu757

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Brownsburg
    Would like to know like minded people in area. Think knowing other people and making contacts would be important. Possible meet up and practice shooting as a group or just make a contact
    list of people close to trade barter with if ever needed. Just a thought??? If the stores ever closed would not know where to start to trade.

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    Definitely interested. A group of us tried to start one here in the Hendricks county area, but it fell through after a couple months unfortunately.

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    We tried to get a group together and I believe all participants would still be willing, we just lost our meeting place as to they closed there doors. Speaking for myself I am interested as time permits.

Nicu757

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Brownsburg
    Sorry for the mis spelling man any one who meets knows I can't spell! Maybe the crawfordsville conversation club would let us meet there I'm a member? Always looking to shoot? Or any other suggestions? It would have to be a weekend for me I have young kids at home and man they take some prep work!!!

Nicu757

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 2, 2013
    Brownsburg
    Let me see if we can all meet at crawfordsville shooting club maybe on a Saturday morning. Meet each other talk and do a little shooting and go from there. Two friends of mine are like minded and live close I'm sure they would be game. I would like to at least meet a few people in the area who think like I do. Why not?? Let me know who's interested and I can try and set it up. I'm not hard core but like to plan for the worst and hope for the best.

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    I'm free most Saturday morning. Let's make it happen. Someone needs to make sure SurvivalCookie sees this. She did very good organizing the meets and content for them. A definite asset.

Top Bottom