• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dawall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Lake County
    It never ceases to amaze me that when I stop in on occasion that I always come across a good old classic Colt or Smith and Wesson. I collect these older guns among others and its nice to sometimes find them in their original boxes. I always look forward to drop by when I pass through there. Very warm and open feeling with their new store.

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I agree. I've bought/sold/traded about 4 guns there in the past few months and they are very friendly. Their prices can be high but I've gotten deals there that I know nobody could match.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Like their new building and friendly staff who will talk about guns and accessories. What most people don't know is that there is a box full of old gun manuals to go through for old or lost information and they have a good lay-away policy in the store. Best part I like is, unlike a big box store to the Northwest of them, they say hi and can I help you ? Down side for them is, the wife says I spend too much money there.

MPD179

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    I have been going to Westforth for at least 15 years and always enjoyed my time & experience there. The staff treats you like family and they keep a good selection of firearms. Prices are reasonable, and trades are good. FIVE STAR ***** business in my book! I have also met and had plenty of discussions with fellow gun owners. The staff even invited me out to the range and I got to shoot a Desert Eagle .50 Cal OOORAH! :ar15:

Ak-47

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    I love going to Westforth Sports !! Everyone is so friendly, unlike some other gun stores. I miss the "MOM" that used to work there. She was the best !!

Duron219

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    East Chicago
    I went there for the first time today and I have to say I was very satisfied and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I will keep going to this store.

tomesmalls

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Careful here there is a "Gary street tax" on the firearms. They'll usually deal if you go in there not looking like a thug

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    I called there the other day looking for some AR parts and the guy I talked was sorry to say he didn't have them. But, he actually referred me to some web sites to go to and see if they had them. I was shocked that he was so helpful to help me get my parts that he would risk losing a sale for his business. I will definitely use these fine people again. A+ for Westforth

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I just stopped in there today for the first time. Great staff. Very helpful and knowledgeable. No ARs but the did have some .22 ARs for $300-$500. They had a lot of High Points and lower brand guns, but did have two Colt 1911's (over $1K though). All in all it was a good experience. I will definintly be going back!

Top Bottom