What are you continuing to stock up on before the election?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Air conditioning parts. I'm afraid this country is going to hell on this one.
    Other than that I'll find stuff the antis hate and are going after.
    I'm in pretty good shape on everything else I should have to prepare for about anything I can think of that might come along.
    I hope all of us always keep a good inventory of what we should have whether there's an election coming or not.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    The last scare made me so frustrated, I ended up selling quite a bit of my personal collection because of ammo. Today, I've stocked up over the past couple of years, not because I want to hoard, but because I want to shoot at my own leisure. Plenty of mags and a rule of 2000 rounds of every caliber I shoot. I'm sure there are plenty of others with higher standards, but at 2k, I feel comfortable enough to be able to not only shoot whenever I want, but I can replenish at my own pace as well.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Ammo. I still need 7.62x39, .32 ACP, .45 ACP, and 5.56x45. Also need to get AR-15 parts, AR-15 magazines, and exactly two AK magazines.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Stocking up on powder and bullet molds. I have close to a ton of lead and want to be able to cast bullets for all of my center fire guns. I am in pretty good shape on ammo and primers. With the exception of 2 oddball surplus calibers I just got into.

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    I would like to get working on getting some 5.56 stocked up, some more AR mags, and a whole lot of 9mm. But truck repairs have set me back and its not even close to being in budget right now. Will be working on it as I can.

Also at least 1 more AR lower. I have an assembled upper that needs a lower. Soon to be truck gun

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Buying a few lpks to throw in the safe. Bought some more pmags. Would like to add a couple lowers and some other spare ar parts. Maybe an extra barrel or two

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Alas I was using a boat to move my entire stockpile to my lake house when an unfortunate accident happened. Did I mention its a very deep lake

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Whiskey! Plenty of whiskey. If the wannabee queen wins the election, there might not be enough left to drown our sorrows.

Top Bottom