What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If you are alive at this time, or have been alive in the last, say 40 years... The latter part of the 20th century, and the first part of the 21st. I'd say you qualify. You are alive, this is "our time".

Let's just add a clarification... Rock band. lol

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Adam Sandler has a new one on Netflix that was pretty funny, can’t remember the name, but it almost makes up for Ridiculous Six. It’s newer so should be fairly easy to find.

The Week Of is the title.

I attempted to watch the Ridiculous Six. Couldn't make it. I love stupid movies but this one was horrible.

BluedSteel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2018
    Huntingburg
    Just started watching the classic spaghetti westerns on Prime. Clint Eastwood in For a Few Dollars More and The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Great bonus, they have a collection of Lee Van Cleef movies I've never even heard of. So not only is it "Time to carry like it's 1899" it's also time to break out all the western gear and have a movie night after an informal cowboy action match. And the train will be stopping at Tucamcari.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just started watching the classic spaghetti westerns on Prime. Clint Eastwood in For a Few Dollars More and The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Great bonus, they have a collection of Lee Van Cleef movies I've never even heard of. So not only is it "Time to carry like it's 1899" it's also time to break out all the western gear and have a movie night after an informal cowboy action match. And the train will be stopping at Tucamcari.

I hope you mean again. Lol

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The Week Of is the title.

I attempted to watch the Ridiculous Six. Couldn't make it. I love stupid movies but this one was horrible.
    Thats it, it’s worth a watch. Nowhere near as bad as Rid Six, or his other horrible, horrible movie Punch Drunk Love! That one puts Rid Six in the running for an Oscar.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I think the thing that cracks me up about Z nation vs. TWD is that Z Nation has traveled nearly across the country in 15 episodes. In 8 seasons plus, TWD has barely covered the lower half of the original 13 colonies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Watching Howard Stern's "Private Parts" for the first time tonight. I'm a big fan of radio stuff, as well as "out-there" comedy... so this seems to fit the bill.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    im looking forward to "Jack Ryan" on amazon, just hope my daughter doesn't cancel her amazon prime by the time it comes on

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom