What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well. So much for Picard. Patrick Stewart said they’ll be tackling subjects like Trump and Brexit. I am kinda tired and bored with being lectured by Hollywood, with such narrow views of the world. I’m sure they’ll portray many straw monsters to destroy in that series. Suck my ass Pat. I’m out if it’s gonna be that preachy one-sided bull****.

Nevermore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2018
    Somewhere
    Well. So much for Picard. Patrick Stewart said they’ll be tackling subjects like Trump and Brexit. I am kinda tired and bored with being lectured by Hollywood, with such narrow views of the world. I’m sure they’ll portray many straw monsters to destroy in that series. Suck my ass Pat. I’m out if it’s gonna be that preachy one-sided bull****.

As much as I agree wholeheartedly, Star Trek was a show written at heart by a liberal who wanted to see his utopian ideas put on the screen. If there was ever a place and an audience it makes sense for, Star Trek would be it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    As much as I agree wholeheartedly, Star Trek was a show written at heart by a liberal who wanted to see his utopian ideas put on the screen. If there was ever a place and an audience it makes sense for, Star Trek would be it.
    It’s usually bearable. But maybe it won’t always be preachy, or at least not cringingly preachy. TNG, for example, was preachy at times too. But many episodes to watch that weren’t so much.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Two Popes?

Why watch that when you could watch...

EOLsH6pXsAEMDec
    Rented this. I just can't get into movies with crazy people.i love goggins, dinklage and gere normally. I was let down. Oh well, it was only $5

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I rented Joker last night. Both the wife and I hated it. Storytelling and acting was very good. It’s realism was disturbing. It’s a story told masterfully that didn’t need to be told.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I rented Joker last night. Both the wife and I hated it. Storytelling and acting was very good. It’s realism was disturbing. It’s a story told masterfully that didn’t need to be told.

So you hated it because of the realism? Just wondering cause I was debating watching it or not, and I’ve heard mixed opinions. From the small clips I’ve watched on YouTube it doesn’t look like I’d be into it

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I was pissed.
    It's called "Joker" but it wasn't even funny. :(
    :laugh6:

I got pretty into Gotham on Netflix for a while, then they started pushing some weird gay thing, haven’t watched it since. Don’t know if they quit pushing that agenda or not, sucks cause it was cool in theory to see the Batman criminals backstories. Oh well. I don’t like many of the new movies they’re putting out, probably wouldn’t get into the joker but curious what everyone who’s seen it thought

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Not on Netflix, rather free (taxpayer funded) streaming on PBS of Frontline special. Four hours (2 parts) of Obama and Trump. Fairly well done and more balanced than I expected.

To produce "America’s Great Divide: From Obama to Trump," we drew on scores of interviews with Obama and Trump administration officials, scholars and journalists.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So you hated it because of the realism? Just wondering cause I was debating watching it or not, and I’ve heard mixed opinions. From the small clips I’ve watched on YouTube it doesn’t look like I’d be into it

I hated it because I really don't care to see a story of what could be a realistically be a psychopathic loser. I'm just not entertained by that. On the other hand, it's not that I don't like darkness in stories. I'm a Darth Vader fan, for crying out loud. And I did enjoy the breaking bad series, as well as Better Call Saul. Those stories were just so absurdly dark, AND also brilliantly acted and written, that they're clearly fiction...and entertaining.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    We watched 6 Underground on Netflix. Pretty decent with some good guns. Typical shoot em' up flick. I enjoyed it.

[video=youtube_share;XcIuFTrLS6g]http://youtu.be/XcIuFTrLS6g[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom