What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Just finished “Bone Tomahawk”.

I wish I had missed it. This joins “Batman and Robin” in my “someone owes me 2 hours of my life back” category.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Episode 2 of Mando is available now. Almost thought we were gonna get to see a Krayt Dragon in action for a second there, but it was something else...

There's a little more to it than that explanation...

Well yes, but if someone is asking so basic a question, then they don't know Star Wars, and should probably start at the beginning. I mean, I doubt Dark Saber and Death Watch means anything to them.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

I wish I had missed it. This joins “Batman and Robin” in my “someone owes me 2 hours of my life back” category.

Speaking of great movies....

Don't watch "Yoga Hosers"
    It's really not as good as it sounds. Maybe if you were drunk first. :n00b:

Yoga Hosers has 2 things going for it....
    Johnny Depp and Bratzis (foot tall nazi that's made of bratwurst)

OK maybe drunk and drop some acid first.

backpacker05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2019
    Noblesville
    Bodyguard on Netflix is a fairly good series. Can't go wrong with stand-up. Bert Kriescher is my all time favorites. Now that Disney Plus is out everyone is seemingly raving about the new series The Mandalorain. I've certainly enjoyed it thus far.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

And I have almost watched it several times but picked something else. Now I know not to waste my time. Thanks for the heads up.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Bodyguard on Netflix is a fairly good series. Can't go wrong with stand-up. Bert Kriescher is my all time favorites. Now that Disney Plus is out everyone is seemingly raving about the new series The Mandalorain. I've certainly enjoyed it thus far.

That's the one with Robb Stark?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Got the Freebie on Disney Channel with Roku. Re-watched Empire Strikes Back and Iron Man 3.

The Man in the High Castle is out tonight on Amazon.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan

Agreed.

A coworker recommended I watch Tusk. I have sneaking suspicion it will fall into the same category. The first review of it I read stated "not a movie you recommend to someone you ever want to talk to again", so there may have been more to that recommendation than I was aware of. :laugh:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    That was the explanation for people like my wife who refer to the Death Star as "that ball thing".

Eh. I just think being a warrior culture is the more important part of their description than where they're from. It's like if someone asked what a Spartan is and someone said "They're Greeks from Sparta". Doesn't quite capture who they were, you know?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Eh. I just think being a warrior culture is the more important part of their description than where they're from. It's like if someone asked what a Spartan is and someone said "They're Greeks from Sparta". Doesn't quite capture who they were, you know?
    Well. I suppose saying Mandelorians are people from Mandelore, is kind of a tautology and doesn’t really say anything about who they are. But I suspect that the question wasn’t so much what are Mandelorians, as much as it may have been about, why should I care about the Mandelorian? If you’re a star wars fan, you probably know it. If you’re not you probably wouldn’t care that you don’t know.

So any answer that informs, “oh. It’s Star Wars.” I’d say is probably a sufficient summary for those asking. And okay. Not everyone likes Star Wars. It’s okay not to, just like it’s okay to be weird.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well. I suppose saying Mandelorians are people from Mandelore, is kind of a tautology and doesn’t really say anything about who they are. But I suspect that the question wasn’t so much what are Mandelorians, as much as it may have been about, why should I care about the Mandelorian? If you’re a star wars fan, you probably know it. If you’re not you probably wouldn’t care that you don’t know.

So any answer that informs, “oh. It’s Star Wars.” I’d say is probably a sufficient summary for those asking. And okay. Not everyone likes Star Wars. It’s okay not to, just like it’s okay to be weird.

If you're referring to my question, it was both. I gather now that it has something to do with star wars, which means it my curiosity went from "what is that?" to "Oh, in that case it doesn't really matter."

Thank you, sir! You are insightful and efficient!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom