What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twinsen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2016
    Indiana
    Watching....

Love on the spectrum. Its very uplifting. Gives you a deep sense of wonder and innocence. Its also quite funny.

Hunger Games - my teen kids read the books. Wanted something with action and adventure. Ran out of movies in genre that isnt too vulgar, graphic, or laced with lewed scenes.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I had watched just the first few minutes of Fallout and quit. At the urging of one of our former members, I started watching again. It seems better than I thought at the start.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Tried out The Jinx. Its interesting and captivating. I thought we had watched Season1, but after a few minutes of Season 2 we decided we hand't so we went back and started Season 1.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Watched "The Shift" last night. Acting was fair for the most part. Story line sucked IMO but the message was very good. Put out by Angel Studios.

We watch a movie every Saturday night (pizza movie night) and have been for over 20 years. This Saturday nothing jumped out at me and I had seen ads for this pop up online so thought I'd give it a shot.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    OMG I watched Tremors on Youtube tonight. I forgot how great that movie is. Turns out there are like 8 or 10 sequels. My summer is set.
    I found it on something a couple of years ago and rewatched it. It was better than I remembered it being also.

Last edited:

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    If you're looking for something darker, more disturbing, and ethically ambiguous than "The Boys"- then "Gen V" will scratch that itch. Set in High School, but definitely adult only.

Top Bottom