• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    I bought a Hoyt Katera just prior to deer season this year. I shot a doe with it, then shot an Athens Accomplice 32 at my bow shop, and decided I had to have one. I was just accepted as a member of Athens Archery's Field Staff. I'll be ordering my Accomplice 32 in the next day or two and I'm selling my Hoyt. Best thing about Athens is they are made right here in our state in Rochester, IN.

Here's pics of my Hoyt. It's for sale on here... https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/non-firearms_related/69013-hoyt_katera_hunting_bow.html

BMS12884.jpg

Kimber7man

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lawrence
    Hoyt AlphaMax32. Avalanche Extreme drop away with whale tail, fuse 3 pin sight. Axis 340's and switched to slick trick 100 grain magnums this year. Man they fly straight and definitely put the hurtin on the deer!

Kept my 04 Razortec as backup bow, put new ProLine strings on it last fall.

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    Mathews Q2 here also. Killed many nice deer with it. Everytime I look at the new ones to upgrade I just cant do it. This has been a great bow for me. It probably has about 25+ deer on its belt right now. Next year may be a crossbow as I am having shoulder problems again. I have had 2 surgeries to fix it but I am back to having issues.

speedygoss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2010
    Gilbert AZ
    09 Bowtech 82nd Airborne. I'm a speed junkie 30" draw at 70lbs. I'm throwing a 409gr arrow @ around 320fps. equaling just under 90lbs of kinetic energy. She flies fast and hits hard. Down side is with the 6" brace height shes not real forgiving. You defiantly have to spend time with it. :)

Top Bottom