• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I think the best thing about Canadia is the clubbing of baby seals. I'd really like to get in on that. I do appreciate Canadia's contribution of hockey hair. Europeans may have invented it but those from Canadia perfected it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Justin Bieber should be on that list. :D
    As long as actors like Jim Carrey, Ellen Page and others ...
    And of course Kinder Surprise Eggs!

kinder_egg-unwrap.jpg

They are not sold in the US either.I ate tons of those when I was a kid.

The Stig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Eastern Greene
    Justin Bieber should be on that list. :D
    As long as actors like Jim Carrey, Ellen Page and others ...
    And of course Kinder Surprise Eggs!

kinder_egg-unwrap.jpg

They are not sold in the US either.I ate tons of those when I was a kid.

I am glad Canada can claim Bieber. I sure as heck wouldn't want to...

:D

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    very good friend of mine is canadian, he's a biker and a rockstar (for real rockstar, bassist in the speed metal band exciter) he looks like a total badass and would scare most children but doesn't have a mean bone in his body. he's always telling me canadians are nice, it's their defense mechanism "we're nice!! please don't hurt us!!"
    for your listening "pleasure" (hey i'm not a huge fan either, but i love watching him play)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X8rnisFT20"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X8rnisFT20[/ame]

that's my friend clammy in the foreground with the wicked looking bass

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    You can have bieber. But Shatner, Michael J Fox, Jim Carry, Alexander Graham Bell, are some more Canadians.

Being polite isn't a defense mechanism we just like being polite. Many countries have mistaken our politeness for cowardliness when we were done with them they had learned otherwise.

One example of this was WW1 at the beginning of the war the Germans had 3% their troops on the Canadians. This was Because they didn't know us. By the end of the war they had 33% of their forces poised against the Canadians alone because they had come to know us.

One of the causes of their fear of the Canadian Troops was Passendale during one of the Battles a Canadian Soldier was blown into the air he landed crucified on a cross section of wood posts and barb wire fence. The Canadians had thought the Germans had done this on purpose. Up until this point almost no ground had been gained by either side and had thousands of casualties. Even during normal trench warfare a 10 or 20 yard gain was a miraculous event.

Seeing their comrade crucified the Canadians charged and took three miles. A feat never before accomplished.

Our motto is we do not wish to be colonizers of other nations leave us alone we leave you alone. Try and hurt us and we will kill you.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    WTF!

My proudest memory was when I left Canada.

I agree though that the canadian military is one terrifying juggernaut. Remember, there are a lot of "French" canadians. ;)

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    WTF!

My proudest memory was when I left Canada.

I agree though that the canadian military is one terrifying juggernaut. Remember, there are a lot of "French" canadians. ;)
    French Canadian is not french. Second I said I love living in the States but I have a proud heritage.

I think the biggest point is we can raise an army that can defend when we need to.

Many a Juggernaut army has fallen to a smaller defender. Plus there are not a lot of French Canadians. the single largest group by far in Canada are WASP's. No matter how much that makes the liberals mad.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    You guys are committing blasphemy... you left out the #1 export.... RUSH...

Love Canada - if you guys would fix some of your BS laws - you'd have a lot of volunteers going North instead of South. What's bad is that our laws are heading more towards yours....

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    You guys are committing blasphemy... you left out the #1 export.... RUSH...

Love Canada - if you guys would fix some of your BS laws - you'd have a lot of volunteers going North instead of South. What's bad is that our laws are heading more towards yours....
    ? Not sure what you mean. Canada has taken a hard swing to the right over the past 6 years.

As much as Obama has pushed the US to the left, Harper has pushed Canada to the right..or rather the grassroots created the environment so he could.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I meet a couple Canadian politicians at Knob Creek in October. Nice guys that obviously hated their own gun laws. They were both machine gun owners and said they were grandfathered in and when they die the guns are GONE! They could convert them to semi and make a ton of money I guess. I didn't quit understand that part.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    ? Not sure what you mean. Canada has taken a hard swing to the right over the past 6 years.

As much as Obama has pushed the US to the left, Harper has pushed Canada to the right..or rather the grassroots created the environment so he could.

Agree that the Harper govt is taking it back to the right. And I think that it's a big step in the right direction. If Canada could fix their silly gun laws,health care, etc., as the nanny state down here keeps getting worse ... they are almost to the point where the refugees might start going that direction.

Top Bottom