What did you do INSTEAD of go to the 1500?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Did an oil change on the wife's car, also recharged the A/C on the same vehicle.
    Helped clean the house, just boring stuff that needs done, I just happened to have the motivation.
    I may go out there today.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Drove about 60 posts for a chain link fence in the ground, plumbed and back-filled about 45 with concrete... that leaves about 15-20 more to plumb and back-fill. Also took the puppy to the vet.

11B20

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Stayed home. I couldn't go even if I wanted too. I recovering from surgery so I'm under house arrest for the next 2 weeks.

meegz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2013
    Delaware County
    Took the little one to visit his great grandparents. Ate some of my grandmothers phenomenal lasagna (I may have some of the LO's for breakfast...:D). BS'd about gun bits and pieces with my grandpa.

It was a good day.

doublesharp

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Clark County
    Went to my 5th grade nephew's football game, then watched the little league world series and finished off with the Reds game last night. Bronson Arroyo is my favorite pitcher and Reds Win!

First weekend in Sept is Louisville's National Gun Day and I much prefer that show as compared to Indy.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Painted my daughter's bedroom, mowed the lawn, ordered some gun stuff online, finished cleaning up a Mosin, dropped off an old beater at the LGS on consignment.

Didn't have to drive 60 miles or pay parking for any of that.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Worked 10+ hours both Friday and Saturday. I'm working off the honey do list today and taking it easy. Have to work another 60+ hour week next week. Damn glad I'm salary non-exempt! I do plan on going to the next 1500 and Holt road shows. Should have more than a few bucks saved up for some more toys and ammo. :):

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Worked Friday. Yesterday, rode 50 miles on the bike and had lunch with my Father-In-Law and his wife. Today, cleaned the garage and prepped for another trip to Ohio on Tuesday. Still working lots of estate issues.

Top Bottom