• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxcoen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    North Side
    Thought I would give this a bump for this months show it was a good read last time around. Hopefully something worth buying for some INGO people out there this time.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I didn't get to buy any guns or ammo, but there was plenty there that I would have bought if I had the $$.

I did pick up an INGO Tactical hat, patch, and 2 stickers. Much thanks to Fenway for the swag.

I got to meet Fenway, FullAuto45, VUPDBlue, and ARdysfunction. All very nice guys and a pleasure to finally meet in person.

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    I bought a few odds and ends. A RRA winter trigger guard for my AR, a quart of milsurp cleaning oil, some targets, and a pyrex graduated cylinder for me to use a hydrometer test my maple syrup in. Met the INGO crew at the both and spent some more money. Got a hat, a patch, and 2 stickers. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon.

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    lake city brass polished resized and deprimed 100ct for $18 all i need to do is trim if needed

Bought 1000 once fired Remington Brass last week[no crimp] for $81.00 delivered to my mailbox from the Brassman out in Vegas. No gas to Indy, no parking fee, no admission fee, no crowd, not hot, no sales tax. While working on truck today, Mr. Brown stopped with 2-500 count 69 grain Sierra Match King slugs. Bought the primers last year, have bunch of powder I bought 4 years ago. Internet has save me a bundle!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i got a 16 inch carry handle upper.
    about 100 rd of 223 that i already burned up. (i have reloads im not done with and wanted to try my upper tonight.
    brass catcher
    couple mags
    and most importantly i got to meet countless ingo members and had a couple strangers ask about my hat so i walked them over to the table. hopefully i atleast got up a couple new members.:rockwoot:

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    INGO gear and reloading supplied.

Colt, sorry I missed you, I actually was looking to buy some of your stuff but got frustrated with the crowd.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    Everyone that is going this week-end, stop by "Jack's Stuff" in the center room and say hi to me. Ask for Mike. I'll be there all week-end. Oh, I picked up a real nice stainless mini 14 for $500 today. Sweeeet!
    Jack has the best prices you will find at the 1500 on AK's and what few Rock River AR's we have.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Everyone that is going this week-end, stop by "Jack's Stuff" in the center room and say hi to me. Ask for Mike. I'll be there all week-end. Oh, I picked up a real nice stainless mini 14 for $500 today. Sweeeet!
    Jack has the best prices you will find at the 1500 on AK's and what few Rock River AR's we have.

Hey! I stopped by there today! I didn't know that was you.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    dumped some money in fenway's pocket and got 2 patches bacon and regular some stickers a tactical hat and site supporter donation. saw bwframe and kokomodave, saw phylodog. picked p-mags for a steal (IMO)l at $18 for od green which are next to impossible to find.picked up a sweet little 230 lumen flashlight. stopped by raven and got a magpul dvd. and ended at the busse knife booth and picked up a swamp rat eh3. if I missed anyone sorry it's hard to look for hats and guns at the same time.

IMG_5320.jpg

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Stopped by and seen Fenway, Scutter and if memory is correct VUPDblue,
    picked up INGO Tact hat, INGO patch and 2 windows stickers.
    Also picked up pimp'n goodies for my AR, scope, laser, add on rails, foregrip,
    150 lumen led light and a scope riser for my flattop so I can use back up sights. Still need a rail sling attachment if anyone has for a decent price.

Great day except the 1200 foot (¼ mile) line we had to wait in for 45 minutes to get to the door.

HiRoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Indianapolis East
    I was there at 9:00 this morning setting up, They should really call it the " Grumpy-er Old Men Gun Show. After getting our tables set up, I wandered around a little and was checking out some ammo prices ( very high but a few deals at that time ) and an older gentleman was setting out pricing cards on his inventory. He drops half of them on the floor, I bend over and pick them up and place them on the table, he freaks out and bites my head off with a " don't touch my **** comment and I'm not open for business" I am normally pretty calm, especially with Seniors, but I lost my cool a little and reply ed " your welcome and F%@K YOU while your at it" he looked a little shocked for a moment especially when his buddy walked up and said " God Damn George he was only trying to help you"
    So anyway, I just love the gun show and the interesting people you meet. I did score some INGO "bacon" swag and + 1 on the soft fudge.

See ya tomorrow.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon

Hell I'm set up directly to the east of you!! I'm with Premier Arms. I've bought stuff from Jack before.

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    I didn't buy anything but I sold a old Ithaca model 37 now if I only I could find a buyer for my browning and other Ithaca I took. I attempted to trade for a couple Glock 22's but no one wanted to trade or at least not reasonably. I did see several good prices on Glock 22's. Brand new was $489. Wish I had the cash or the guy would have traded me. but maybe tomorrow I will be back again peddling a couple guns I am trying to sell my collection the last 2 I have that the lake didn't get while working on Patoka. I did get my hat and a patch and a sticker and met Fenway and vupdblue it was very busy around the table. I will be wearing my new hat tomorrow.

Top Bottom