• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CWELLS1313

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 28, 2014
    Indianapolis
    300 Rounds of 10mm fmj, a couple 40rd pmags, decent deals on some generic federal hp ammo for 9mm and 45acp for $12 and 2 boxes of golden sabers for .40 for $13 a box,

saw a couple other people there that make kydex holsters like myself and I will say the out of town guy with the tiny 2 foot table "making holsters while you wait" most of us in this business are willing to help each other out and you don't hear to much bad mouthing (and I will never bad mouth someone who is out there trying to do something regardless of how there work looks competiton or not I'll help in any way I can but if your going to be that disrespectful to another company I have no respect for you) but his work was garbage and had the nerve to bad mouth the actually local company there which had a nice big table and very nice holsters the prices were a little on the high side but to each his own it doesn't take away from there quality of work but that guy is from north Carolina and didn't even have shield up and was sanding, cutting, pressing holsters all over the aisles and the people in the aisles I was very disappointed but I don't think he will be back

side note spoke to the guy from stoner holsters and his wife and he does real nice work talked with him about doing one of his $200 shoulder rigs for my kimber but I had my wife with me so $200 for a holster was an instant NO!!!!! but as always I got a card so my holster should be here in no time ;)

eabarkley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Sheridan
    Nothing spectacular . . . a few BOB essentials.

One of the guys I was with ended up with a Luger. I don't now the specs on it. Pretty nice.

Great conversation and mingling with other gun/knife enthusiasts.

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Bought 2 ammo cans along with a case of 9mm reloads for me. Some giant turtles and spiced pecans for the wife and kids.

This is the first show I've been to in about 2.5 years. Found prices all over the map, some good, some post panic, all in all it was a good show.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Are you talking about Chris? In the main room?

I am. I bought my current Garand from him and I've sent no less than three customer to him (aren't you one of them?). He's good people. And he sell Garands! How could you not be good people?

Last edited:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Yup he's a good guy for sure. He was the plant manager where I worked back in early 2000s and still lives here in the Haute.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Yup he's a good guy for sure. He was the plant manager where I worked back in early 2000s and still lives here in the Haute.
    What a way to retire! "What do you do in retirement? Oh, I go to estate auctions & buy M1 Garands. Then I take them to the Indy 1500 & sell them to gun nuts that were born 40 years after they were first built".

I can't think of a better way to live after 65.

gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy
    A LETTERED S&W 19-2 with factory target hammer, target trigger, red ramp front, w/o rear, matching numbered diamond grips. :):):)

Verls65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    I picked up 500 rounds of XM193 for $160!! (I thought that was a STEAL!)
    also picked up a new sling from urban ert!!! (Awesome set up, made in Plainfield USA!)
    just finished my build, pics to come!

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I picked up 500 rounds of XM193 for $160!! (I thought that was a STEAL!)
    also picked up a new sling from urban ert!!! (Awesome set up, made in Plainfield USA!)
    just finished my build, pics to come!

I don't buy that kind of ammo, but it does sound like a good price. I thought "ammo deals" at the gun shows were a thing of the past. Did you get it privately or at a dealer?

Top Bottom