What do you carry around on a daily basis?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Rhino and whomever else approves of knocking Hippies around should remember that some of us knock back. :):

This is what I carry around with me when wearing a coat and I don't really loose much when I am not wearing a coat except a knife or two...
    main.php

Both revovlers are 327FM's, I was able to get a Ruger Match Champion recently though so once I have it broken in I will change to it and my SP101 in the same caliber, 357 mag. I like to be abe to use the ammo I have on hand in either gun. :draw:

Eewwwww......You drive a Ford ??!! :):

Corpse

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2014
    IN
    CZ75 P01. With two extra 14rd mags and a cheap but surprisingly good quality, Lightning OTF switchblade.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Pictures are more fun ;)

w1feox.jpg

Left to right, top to bottom:

Wallet w/spare key to open car door, tied on with paracord
    Desantis leather OWB holster
    Ruger LCP 6+1 w/Hogue grip*
    Bic lighter (don't smoke, but have to have it)
    Victorinox Tinker
    G23 13+1 with TruGlo TFO sights
    Spare 13rd. G23 mag in Comptac kydex*
    Desantis Nemesis pocket holster for LCP*
    Spare 6rd. LCP mag*
    Blistex (have to have chapstick, never leaves my side)
    Tube with artifical tears drops (I had Lasik so I am much more careful with my eyes)
    CRKT Ignitor
    Ka-Bar TDI*
    Zebra F-701 pen
    Pill carrier w/allergy meds, Tums, and headache meds
    Keys; on this I also have a Streamlight nano, 3ft. tape measure, and Leatherman Brewzer bottle opener.
    PHlster TDI sheath*

*=Don't always carry

I don't always carry the ones I starred. It mostly depends on where I'm going, what i'm wearing, and the weather.

This time of year I carry my G23 OWB in the holster pictured, but i do also have a Comptac Minotaur IWB.

Sometimes I only carry the LCP for the reasons stated above, and that almost always rides in the front right pocket. I do also have a leather IWB holster for it that I can use strong side or
    cross draw, depending on what else I carry.

Not pictured is my Samsung Galaxy S4 (which I used for the picture), and a Coast PX25 flashlight. I generally only carry the flashlight if I know I'm going to be out at night. I also have a Ruger SP101 .357, and a Don Hume JIT Slide holster for it, but I rarely carry it.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Pictures are more fun ;)

w1feox.jpg

Victorinox Tinker
    Spare 6rd. LCP mag*
    Tube with artifical tears drops (I had Lasik so I am much more careful with my eyes)
    CRKT Ignitor
    Ka-Bar TDI*
    Zebra F-701 pen
    Keys; on this I also have a Streamlight nano, 3ft. tape measure, and Leatherman Brewzer bottle opener.
    PHlster TDI sheath*

*=Don't always carry

I don't always carry the ones I starred. It mostly depends on where I'm going, what i'm wearing, and the weather.

This time of year I carry my G23 OWB in the holster pictured, but i do also have a Comptac Minotaur IWB.

Sometimes I only carry the LCP for the reasons stated above, and that almost always rides in the front right pocket. I do also have a leather IWB holster for it that I can use strong side or

Not pictured is my Samsung Galaxy S4 (which I used for the picture), and a Coast PX25 flashlight. I generally only carry the flashlight if I know I'm going to be out at night. I also have a Ruger SP101 .357, and a Don Hume JIT Slide holster for it, but I rarely carry it.

...so the state trooper asks the little old lady what she's afraid of and she replies, "Not a damn thing."

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    ...so the state trooper asks the little old lady what she's afraid of and she replies, "Not a damn thing."

It looks like more than it actually is when it's laid out like that haha. All the small stuff (Blistex, meds, keys, etc.) goes in one pocket.

More often than not I don't carry the stuff in the right-hand column.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Eewwwww......You drive a Ford ??!! :):
    in fact I have driven Fords my whole life. I am no car guy, I just want to get from here to there with my stuff.
    I am nt a kid so I don't really need anything to compensate so a station wagon is OK and for me the Focus ZTW is big enough.
    I hate being a police target so it is grey and it being a wagon helps when I am speeding places, I can usually avoid getting stopped.
    I have tried the "other" group of cars but they have all failed me in some way and had to be replaced well before any of the Fords.
    So I stay wth Ford now anf look there when a new car is needed. By new I don't always mean I buy new but I do choose a Ford. :)

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Pictures are more fun ;)

w1feox.jpg

Victorinox Tinker
    Spare 6rd. LCP mag*
    CRKT Ignitor
    Ka-Bar TDI*
    Zebra F-701 pen
    PHlster TDI sheath*

*=Don't always carry

How do you like your KaBar TDI? I've been looking at getting one.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    How do you like your KaBar TDI? I've been looking at getting one.

It's a cool little knife. Very comfortable and maneuverable. Feels like an extension of your fist.

I must say though the PHslter sheath for it makes a huge difference. Way more comfortable than stock. Only thing that sucks is it costs as much as the knife itself.

I wear it weak side draw so i can defend against weapon grabs, but i can also draw it with my strong arm, which puts it in a good position for hand to hand. I'm not a LEO and i hope never to use it, but the idea of it is comforting.

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    Usually carry my XD45, CRKT My Tighe knife, Light in the truck with extra batteries and a mag. Working on a mount for my AR to be out of site but accesible.

Jagunn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 24, 2014
    Brownsburg
    I normally carry my M&P Shield 40 7+1 IWB with and extra clip and my S&W pocket knife. Sometimes i switch it up depending on what im wearing and how concealable it needs to be i switch to my Glock42 ankle carry

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I am in office attire everyday, so the only way I can carry and be confident that I am not printing is ankle carry.

I ankle carry an LCP in a Desantis strap. I love it and carry everywhere - even around the house in my pajamas.

Josey1972

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2013
    North Side
    Glock 19 or G30s. CRKT Blade. Flash light on Iphone. Size 32 Fruit of the Loom, on certain days. Used to carry a stainless 1911 but it left rubbing marks on my strong side knee cap...

micheljns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Glock 19 two spare 15 round mags, surefire flashlight, coldsteel blade, glock 26 in glove ankle holster, Samsung S5

output

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2014
    NW Indiana
    My carry changes from time to time. Most recently I have been carrying my Sig P229 2nd gen SAS with SRT trigger. I always carry an extra magazine of 147gr. Gold Dots, Surefire E2D, and folding knife. My current holster is by PJ holsters.

mannus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Taurus PT111 G2 in a tuckable IWB at work and a CZ P07 everywhere else. Hornady AG 124gr +P in the Taurus and Critical Duty in the CZ.

Top Bottom