• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    For a few years I had a nearly complete collection of 1982-1994 GI Joe's and their vehicles. I sold the whole bunch for about $3,000 a couple years ago during some financial turmoil. I made money in the end, but I really wish I had it all back. Met some great people gathering it all and had fun doing it. Now the hobby is guns, I guess.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Old coins, I usually just look at my change before it goes in the jar. I recently got a 1913 penny.
    Old bottles, I do underground utilities so when we dig them up i keep them
    Brass cases, I've got a bunch from .22 short to .50 cal. I've got pin fire, a shot shell that's about the size of a pencil in dia. Nazi marked 9mm.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Old books. Well, books in general, but I'll buy an old book I never intend to read just because it's old.

I realized the other day I'm a car collector without the collection. We already have 5 between the two of us (though two Mustangs are going to be consolidated into one and the body of the sacrificial one --my '88--will be parted out :(). And I want at least [STRIKE]one[/STRIKE] two more. Okay, 3. Oddly enough, none of them are exotic or foreign.

Last edited:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Anything related to American Indians. From artifacts, books, to Little nic-nacs. Anything with an Indian on it.
    All kinds of odd ball stuff. If its old and/or unusual, I probably like it.

I actually jut picked up a cool brass spittoon tonight with the Redskin Brand Chewing Tobacco company. Got it from INGO member Mosinguy. Thanks again Mosinguy!

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    i'm always fascinated by old indian stuff, as well as old "metal detector finds"
    i've always wanted to go on a weekend with one and find old bullets and everything like that. just stuff i like to see! just not sure where to find stuff like that!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Still have a bunch of Star Wars and such from my younger years. Enough that more or less fills our 3rd bedroom with boxes.

Top Bottom