• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    You can only get there by asking good questions. Welcome to this club of ours...I've been here for a while and constantly learn stuff.

Sold Pending Funds means someone has spoken for the item, but likely there hasn't been a meeting to exchange the funds.

Bishop

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Waynetown Area
    I haven't been able to get into the classifieds yet, but I probaly would have had the same question. Trying to get toy fifty post mark, but a lot of the threads here talk about stuff that I don't have the expertise to comment on. But I sure am learning a lot in the process. I love this site.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I haven't been able to get into the classifieds yet, but I probaly would have had the same question. Trying to get toy fifty post mark, but a lot of the threads here talk about stuff that I don't have the expertise to comment on. But I sure am learning a lot in the process. I love this site.

You don't have to be an expert on anything. Go hang out in the break room and take part in the goofy threads. Go respond to an inquisition:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/tags/inquisition.html

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    You don't have to be an expert on anything. Go hang out in the break room and take part in the goofy threads.

Yo.
    Theys not goofy. Some high brow philosphical crap gets discussed there and I'd appreciate it if you refrained from dissin it.

SPF: Sucka Purchased First

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero

Hnag in there, my friend. :yesway: We're wild/ we're crazy. But wow... INGO is a wealth of knowledge. :ingo:

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County

You could always pay the $15 and cut in line.......if there is something you just have to have. I don't know what good the 50 posts do.....but heck I don't mind following the rules. I didn't know we were not suppose to even look though....lol.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    You can buy your 50 Post by becoming a Site Supporter. Like so many other things in life if you have the money the rules can be flexible. I like all that I've learned over the last few years here. It's been fun most of the time and frustrating at others but stick with it and you'll be there soon enough. :twocents: :yesway:

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    You could always pay the $15 and cut in line.......if there is something you just have to have. I don't know what good the 50 posts do.....but heck I don't mind following the rules. I didn't know we were not suppose to even look though....lol.

the whole 50 post thing is to make sure we don't get a bunch of buyers and sellers in here just taking advantage of the classifieds.. once again if you READ. yes READ the FAQ's you'll have plenty of questions answered. geeze you're about to drive people nuts.

Top Bottom