• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I'm wondering what other hobbies or forms of recreation INGO posters participate in. Beside shooting of course. (Recent snow shoveling doesn't count as a hobby)

I play golf and softball a lot. Obviously they are pretty seasonal although we had a softball tournament in Florida in November and will head off to Hilton Head to golf in about 2 weeks.

Senior softball (players over 50) is growing in Indpls. I'll be 63 on the 28th and I'll play 4-6 games a week this year. I try to get 2-3 rounds of golf in every week also. (Retirement isn't all that bad)

This winter, I picked up walking at Greenwood Mall 3-4 mornings a week. Helps keep me in shape for reloading! :)

DRob

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Well, before I started collecting guns, I had enough money to fly. Used to own my own plane. Oil paint, when I have the time. Write computer programs for fun (and for work). Stare at my girlfriend. Read. Did I say I collect guns? Go to the gym. Well, that isn't as much fun as it was in my 20's.

I am 55 and probably can't retire until I am 70 because of the ex. Did I mention I have a girlfriend, OK, make that 80?

Nathan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Wabash, Indiana
    my life consists of cars. full time gm tech, wrench on the side, have a 1990 s-10 project truck, try and spend time with my wife of 6 years this july and 4 year old daughter.

antdog/zook

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    i have been into cars and bike my whole life, i spend alot of time with my parents(bestfriends) my dog "scarface" goes about everywhere with me. in the summer i like to cruise my car, or ride. rebuilding my house from a fire july15th 2007 just now getting it wrapped up. hellova road getting it back together!
    golf/pool/working/cars/bikes...not enough hours in a day...lmao

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Up until about a year ago, competing in martial arts tournaments. Soooo burned out on doing that.

JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Anything outside. I backpack extensively, dabble in several climbing disciplines (trad, sport, and ice), and have just started fly fishing, which is almost as expensive as shooting.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    I build Fiberglass High Power Rockets and fly them with a club from Jackson, MI. These two 8 ft. rockets fly on Nitrous Oxide. We also fly them on Amonium Perchlorate solid rocket fuel. They have onboard altimeters for pressure sensed altitude parachute deployments. Two stage motor boosters and cluster capabilitys.... I even have color onboard video with sound transmitting back to the ground being recorded to digital cam.

Nitrous Oxide Sentinel
    Sentinel_pad.jpg

Nitrous Oxide Thor
    ThorK240.jpg

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Anything outside. I backpack extensively, dabble in several climbing disciplines (trad, sport, and ice), and have just started fly fishing, which is almost as expensive as shooting.

You should check out Wildcat Creek Outfitters in Zionsville. I work next door and they have (what I would assume to be) some great fly fishing gear, pretty extensive selection. They've been there nearly a year or so now, and I stopped in when they first opened up, I honestly know nothing about fly fishing, so most of it was meaningless to me.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    I just ended my fastpitch softball coaching career, I hunt and fish and did that sparingly the last 8 years as I helped coach my daughter's fastpitch team, we took the team to 24 states, she played junior olympic, top notch organization, had a ton of family fun and competition as well as see many back road towns! She recieved a college scholarship but decided to go another direction for her degree! arghhhhh! But I still love her and now I have time for hunting, gun hunting, fishing and:ar15:

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I build Fiberglass High Power Rockets and fly them with a club from Jackson, MI. These two 8 ft. rockets fly on Nitrous Oxide. We also fly them on Amonium Perchlorate solid rocket fuel. They have onboard altimeters for pressure sensed altitude parachute deployments. Two stage motor boosters and cluster capabilitys.... I even have color onboard video with sound transmitting back to the ground being recorded to digital cam.

Nitrous Oxide Sentinel
    Sentinel_pad.jpg

Nitrous Oxide Thor
    ThorK240.jpg

Videos please!

Top Bottom