What firearms related purchases will you make with your stimulus check?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    we're expecting the full $1200 for a married couple, too, but haven't seen it yet.

with a chunk of it going to Shay, and another chunk of it going into bullets.....

Pami's going to be a scary accurate shot once the sights on her Sig are re-aligned. (we pick it up Thursday night, or Friday after work)

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Our funds should be in "after midnight" (I love Clapton).....:rockwoot:Hopefully!!!!

But, I picked up 2 stripped DPMS lowers today, bought some WallyWorld 9mm WBox and a couple Fed 550rnd .22lrs too. Just warming up....

G-Niner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    I spent mine (all of it) on a Smith model 544 revolver. Anyone know what that is without looking it up?

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    Some reloading components, mostly powder and projectiles. I have a fair stash of primers and brass out the wazoo.

I'd really like to try a Kahr P45, but we need to get a new water heater and do some exterior painting.

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    I'm still waiting for mine.

Plan on getting more stuff for my AR builds from the Spike lowers I got at the 1500.
    Mebbe get more lowers as well, can never have enough.
    Also found out that the front takedown pins and springs fly a long way, I had to improvise when I could not find them.

tcshooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    the dust has settled and I ended up with a new in box S&W mod 629 44 mountain gun (bought in here) and a new Verona 28 ga. O/U shotgun for bunnies, birds and clays.

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    I'm planning on getting a Gem tech Outback II .22 suppressor for my Savage MKII, if my check ever shows up..

Maybe it already did and the wife cashed it without telling me and that would mean I am free to order it and start the paper "tax" shuffle?

zookeeperk9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2008
    Bought my Middle Son a Taurus Ultra-Lite 38 special for his High School Graduation gift with some of mine. (His first firearm, ain't he cute) ;)

Last edited:

JD31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2008
    Since this thread has been revived, I'll share my purchases too. I bought a Walther P22 to teach the kids with. An XD9mm and a P3AT for me. My wife does not like guns, so nothing for her. Perhaps she will change her mind in time. I also purchased quite a few rounds for each, plus some .357 rounds for my revolver. The rest is in the bank, perhaps waiting on to be spent on a long gun of some sort.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I still haven't received my check. But I did receive a letter stating it was coming soon.

Why not just send the check instead of the letter? :dunno:

Top Bottom