• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tommy1978guns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Bloomington
    Went to the 1500 Sat.Had every intention to buy a AK underfolder,but there weren't to many options there.Did see a sweet Norinco NHM90 underfolder,but $1100 price put a bitter taste in my mouth.Alas I walked out with nothing:(

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    Two ammo boxes and a new wallet to keep all of the money I didn't spend this time . ... .Yep , I'm livin' large ...:)

A new store (Cabela's) is opening in Noblesville this fall and stacking cash is the best way to be ready for it .

pure , black Friday type of crazy .

Eight

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2014
    Central Indiana
    Finally decided on a new carry pistol. Early on I thought I wanted a PPS. They are great guns but still a little too tall. Thought hard about the Shield due to price and good reputation. A few months ago someone stuck a Sig 938 in my hand and everything else took a step back ... except for the price. I went to the show pretty much settled on the Shield. However I just couldn't get excited about going home with one so I BOUGHT THE SIG!!!!!

And an extended mag and holster. Will try and hit a range the weekend.

Reagan40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    too far from nature
    I picked up a Dillon 650 to replace a cheap Lee progressive that I should have never bought. I suffered through it for a few years, then just went back to using my single stage press for everything. I am hoping to have time to get is set up and start reloading with it this weekend. My .45 ACP supply is starting to get a bit low.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Also snagged a scope and mount from A&A Optics - 4-12x40 AO Crossfire II. Some Zick's meat sticks (damn BBQ Boar is addicting) and a new lo-pro gas block & Pin for a 6.5 build rounded my trip out. Got out a good bit cheaper than I'd intended to, never found any Grendel ammo or mags, maybe next one

Top Bottom