• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Well currently I am on my way back from a weeks family vacation in Orlando FL, I have my G-27 under my seat, and a G-22 in the trunk. i could take one out and carry if I wanted too on my LTCH, but fortunatly never felt threatened at Disney, or along I-75 so far. Spending the night in Valdosta GA, back on the interstate tomorrow, home soon enough, funny, its always on my side around Indy, and locked secured for the night on a rainy night in Georgia. I do miss my other carry Glock, an old worn G-23, going right by Smyrna tomorrow too
    MECCA for Glock owners.

You don't carry because you feel threatened, you carry because it is the smart thing to do at all times, and you want to be prepared. That is why you should also carry inside the home, at the bank, or even in a small town that has never had any felonious violent crime in a decade. You don't only carry a spare tire if you are going somewhere you think has a lot of road debris do you? If you feel so threatened that you need to carry in a place, then you should stop going there.

Gen 4 G21!

Joq867

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Brooksville
    Gen 4 G19, but I don't care for the grip, it's just a bit too rough. I need to find out about smoothing it out just a little.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    g27 is great (both gen3 and gen4 in my opinion. when talking about 9mm I thik I might slightly prefer the gen3)
    For me, in that small of a gun, I think I prefer the g26 in 9mm, the .40 always felt snappy.
    Also, be aware, for carry, that it still is quite fat and requires a good IWB or OWB to make it disappear.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    I usually don't carry a GLOCK, but if I do, it is usually the G36.

I still consider the GLOCK 19 as the most well rounded of their line, the one that would fit most people, most situations.

I also like a G27; a fun little powerhouse

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I carry a Gen 3 G23 mostly but also have a Gen 4 G27. Both are fantastic guns. I've had zero issues with either of them. For me, the Gen 3 G23 is the perfect handgun. The beauty of the G27 is that you are only a mag extension away from having the best of both worlds. But, for daily carry, I like the G23. If I could only have one though, it would be the G27. Wait, make the the G23. Or the 27. Either will work, so no need for me to waste brain cycles trying to decide.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm fond of my G29SF:rockwoot:
    My normal carry is a G23, but I do like my G29SF too. There is something about that gun that just feels right. I need to get a set of night sights on mine though. Shooting that gun is like having a handful of thunder, whatever the heck that means.

To borrow ColePick method: I prefer to carry in this order - 23, 27, 29, 20

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Well currently I am on my way back from a weeks family vacation in Orlando FL, I have my G-27 under my seat, and a G-22 in the trunk. i could take one out and carry if I wanted too on my LTCH, but fortunatly never felt threatened at Disney, or along I-75 so far. Spending the night in Valdosta GA, back on the interstate tomorrow, home soon enough, funny, its always on my side around Indy, and locked secured for the night on a rainy night in Georgia. I do miss my other carry Glock, an old worn G-23, going right by Smyrna tomorrow too
    MECCA for Glock owners.

We just got back from Disney on Monday after a 10 day vacation there :rockwoot:, Carried my G26 every where except when actually at Disney World. We made all the way past Nashville TN before stopping the first night (on the way back) due to there being some type of festival going on that took all the hotel rooms for about 80 miles in TN. Hated going back to work :(, already planning the next trip :D

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    19 gen 3....it holds 16 rnds but isnt a full size pistol, plus it goes bang every time....seems like the best of ALL worlds

Top Bottom