What gun have you always always wished someone would make?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Degtyaryov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Some kind of firearm that seems totally feasible with today's technology that nobody has made yet (No phased plasma rifles in the 40 watt range). I've always wanted someone to make a modern double stack polymer pistol chambered in 7.62x25 tokarev. It's a pretty potent round, milsurp is dirt cheap, and they're narrow enough that you could probably fit 25 of them into a full size magazine. It sucks that there are so few options for that caliber.

So, what have you always wanted to see?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    A basic Marlin 1894 chambered in .327 Federal with a smooth enough design to function with .32 H&R and .32 S&W Longs.

Ruger to add a hinged butt plate to the 10/22 Takedown for storage.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    single stack 9mm glock that comes with sights that I wouldn't have to replace

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Ruger to add a hinged butt plate to the 10/22 Takedown for storage.

For the life of me I can not understand why they did not. It could not have been that hard or expensive. I often find myself gazing at the 10/22 t/d I bought from some yahoo at a Marathon parking lot in Perry County:D and a hacksaw in the corner...Then I ponder, "I wonder what would happen if..." and then I realize what would happen. I would be on the horn to Ruger asking for a new butt stock..:):

Oh...And a compass in the buttstock would have been cool as well....

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    They do, but it is a very pricey conversion done by GrayGuns:) And it can only be done on a 220ST Frame.

I am very aware of that conversion..."they" implies SIG makes it...they don't. Bruce does them and it's about $1900 plus you have to supply the gun.

Here's the never ending link on SIGforum: The 10mm SIG 220ST Project - Topic

I'm looking for a $1200 msrp P-Series that I could get for a grand or slightly less...but I know you knew that.;)

Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    I am very aware of that conversion..."they" implies SIG makes it...they don't. Bruce does them and it's about $1900 plus you have to supply the gun.

Here's the never ending link on SIGforum: The 10mm SIG 220ST Project - Topic

I'm looking for a $1200 msrp P-Series that I could get for a grand or slightly less...but I know you knew that.;)

I know about Bruce's conversions and have drooled over doing it for a few years now, but haven't been able to "pull the trigger" as well as the fact I don't have a 220ST. I thought we were talking about factory made firearms

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I'm holding out for a pulse rifle from the movie Aliens. That and a 7 shot 6 shooter, though I guess S&W already did that.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I'd like a small shotgun I didn't need to have a Tax Stamp for, something in the 12 in barrel range with a pistol grip in 12 ga.

AOWs are only a $5 stamp. :dunno:

I've always wanted a lever action in 7-30 Waters. Winchester made a few, but they're impossible to find.

Top Bottom