• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtwilson3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    Was looking at holsters online and just web surfing. I came across this picture and think that this gun is gorgeous. I wanted to know if anyone could I.D. it for me.

ab-versa-carry-review.jpg

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Like other dave said, p-10 or a variation of that model the "warthog" or maybe the "nitehog".
    Supposed to have feed issues with certain ammo as they are double stack .45

jtwilson3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    Huh how bad are the feed issues and what do these run? It looks awesome. Don't know if I want another subcompact 45 though...Tried that once and didn't work too well.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    One on gunbroker now for $925.
    From what I remember, they are expensive. Not sure if they even make them anymore either.
    Also from what I remember, the feed issues were related to type of ammo used. Tended to not like hollow points.
    All of my info was gathered years ago and I decided not to buy one. My info could be wrong, but the point of me sharing it is that for such an expensive carry gun, I wanted to be able to use hollow points.
    For more accurate and up to date info, I would recommend that you try searching for more info through google or something. It is a sharp looking litlte gun.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I've got a 12-45 which is a different variation of the same gun and have never had any feed issues with it. I've run all kinds of ammo through it. You can find them used for about $600 pretty regularly. I really like mine

Top Bottom