What happened to Profire Arms and Supply?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RipkinC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Indy
    How about a public update? Still in business? Updated storefront hours? I've seen these questions go unanswered both on here and on Facebook. If you still intend to build or rebuild business, this would be a big help.

Currently all local services are by appointment only. You can PM or email andrew @ profiresupply.com (remove spaces) to set that up. What is online should be accurate instock and ready to ship amounts.
    I know for the moment Andrew planned on focusing more on the class 3 stuff for right now to limit overhead.
    If you have loading questions contact andrew via email or PM or feel free to PM me or email brendan @ profiresupply.com (remove spaces) as well. Again I appologise for the recent lack of communication, there's been a lot on Andrews pallet. The rest of us like I said before are currently working side jobs till business picks up and have not been as on the ball as we have been in the past.
    I will make it a point to be more active here since we shut down our sub-forum to continue to help where I can. INGO has always been a great resource for both Profire and me personally and I will do my best to continue to give back atleast a small portion of what it has given me.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Currently all local services are by appointment only. You can PM or email andrew @ profiresupply.com (remove spaces) to set that up. What is online should be accurate instock and ready to ship amounts.
    I know for the moment Andrew planned on focusing more on the class 3 stuff for right now to limit overhead.
    If you have loading questions contact andrew via email or PM or feel free to PM me or email brendan @ profiresupply.com (remove spaces) as well. Again I appologise for the recent lack of communication, there's been a lot on Andrews pallet. The rest of us like I said before are currently working side jobs till business picks up and have not been as on the ball as we have been in the past.
    I will make it a point to be more active here since we shut down our sub-forum to continue to help where I can. INGO has always been a great resource for both Profire and me personally and I will do my best to continue to give back atleast a small portion of what it has given me.

Glad to hear this ..... I thought I was whistling in the wind .....

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

:yesway:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ditto :yesway: !!!

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Did they actually show at the range today Charlie?
    As my Grandpa used to say, never seen hide nor hair of them. No show, no call, no nothing. The owner may have heard something from them but he was out of town and didn't pass it on if he knew they weren't going to be there.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Certified Glock armorer- Certified M&P armorer[FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

Last edited:

brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    I took the basic reloading class last year and found it very worthwhile. I was looking to take the .223 reloading class soon. I hope that Andrew will still be able to offer these classes once things calm down (hopefully they will).

brian

RipkinC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Indy
    I know he does hope to get some stuff back up and running but time frames and details at the moment are undecided. I will post up as soon as I know about classes etc.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    It would have to be really hard to get in the reloading business at the exact time Powder, and primers became almost non existent, and reloading tools were on long term back orders. The soft economy and increasing overheads due to bungling government can't help either. I do not know how places like Powder Valley are staying open through this long of a draught. I wish the men at ProFire all the luck.

RipkinC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Indy
    There will be some upcoming announcements time frame is unknown though. Right now I can only say what Andrew has posted on facebook with the current focus being class 3/NFA LE sales and gunsmithing along with small batch speciality loading (like 458 socom)

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    It would have to be really hard to get in the reloading business at the exact time Powder, and primers became almost non existent, and reloading tools were on long term back orders. The soft economy and increasing overheads due to bungling government can't help either. I do not know how places like Powder Valley are staying open through this long of a draught. I wish the men at ProFire all the luck.

Kempf's in Michigan City had their shelves stocked with powder of all types. First time in a few months its been full. I would say the drought is over as I can now see 22lr pooping up on shelves more frequent than before. I would love to do the 5.56 reloading class when and if things go back to normal for them, as I learned how to reload with their basic class and been going strong since.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Kempf's in Michigan City had their shelves stocked with powder of all types. First time in a few months its been full. I would say the drought is over as I can now see 22lr pooping up on shelves more frequent than before. I would love to do the 5.56 reloading class when and if things go back to normal for them, as I learned how to reload with their basic class and been going strong since.

I have not seen the new "Pooping" series of .22 LR as yet.......:):

Top Bottom