• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • If your candidate doesn't get the nomination, how will you vote?

• Total voters

neraph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    I'm not going to give any background, because I'm tired of all the bickering, so I'm just going to pose a simple question:

If you do NOT support Ron Paul, but he gets the nomination, how would you vote in the general?

if you DO support Ron Paul, but he does NOT get the nomination, how would you vote in the general?

Last edited:

neraph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    For the sake of argument, I think we should assume it was Romney or Gingrich. Would it matter to you which one?

I'd edit the poll and add them as separate options, but either can't or don't know how.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I'm not going to give any background, because I'm tired of all the bickering, so I'm just going to pose a simple question:

If you do NOT support Ron Paul, but he gets the nomination, how would you vote in the general?

if you DO support Ron Paul, but he does NOT get the nomination, how would you vote in the general?
    The usual suspects will not answer and will likely make mock of the poll.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    For the sake of argument, I think we should assume it was Romney or Gingrich. Would it matter to you which one?

I'd edit the poll and add them as separate options, but either can't or don't know how.
    The premise of your poll as it is now assumes that Romney is as bad as Gingrich. My point I was getting at was that some people might actually consider voting for Romney over Obama if RP did'nt get the nomination but they would'nt vote for Gingrich. So in that sense it would make a difference.

btw...it was meant to be a legit comment.

Last edited:

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    You left out my answer: YOU SUPPORT RON PAUL AND WILL WRITE NAME HIS IN ANYWAY.

No "lessar of evil" or "better than". No compromise. I refuse to accept an open anti American communist to a closed in the closet anti American communist.

Do you want arsenic or cyanide?

Last edited:

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    funny-pictures-cat-is-sleeping-on-the-computer-monitor-as-per-instructions.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well as I have stated several times before, I will most likely vote for the GOP nominee and that includes Congressman Paul. The only quibble I have is the word support, it seems too strong of a word for my feelings toward most of the current field of candidates...

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I am VOTING REPUBLICAN, regardless..... ANY R is BETTER than who we have now ..... I will SAY it AGAIN, ANY third party, will ONLY insure 4 MORE years, of what we have RIGHT NOW ..... and IT WILL BE WORSE !!!!!

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    lol, this poll illustrates Ron Paul to actually be THE anti-obama.
    I am VOTING REPUBLICAN, regardless..... ANY R is BETTER than who we have now ..... I will SAY it AGAIN, ANY third party, will ONLY insure 4 MORE years, of what we have RIGHT NOW ..... and IT WILL BE WORSE !!!!!
    Umm, tell the republican party that....they seem to think we're gonna have obama anyways and pretty much gave up already hoping to only win the senate and hold the house. Why do you think they are trying to pick the most liberal R they can find to run in the general? Even a win for the Rs is still a loss for America this time around.

BBill

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Anybody is better than the clown in there now-BUT....any third party will split the vote and the fool and all his scumbag czars will still be in power.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Your options do not include my plans. I will not vote for Newt or Romney if either are nominated. I will vote for a conservative candidate, a truly conservative candidate. If the Republicans nominate a conservative candidate I will vote Republican. If the Republicans nominate a RINO, who is really a progressive Democrat, I will vote for the Constitution Party or Libertarian Party candidate.

THe Republicans have promised for years to change America back to a constitutionally controlled republic but they have consistently failed to do so when they had the opportunity. In short, they lied consistently. They are part of the ruling class that is destroying this nation. I will not vote again for a RINO.

Top Bottom