• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Buying a generator this week for $400. It's a Coleman Powermate 6250. Not much but it will run a few key items should the need arise.

rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT
    Taught the neighbors dog to jump into the large black iron kettle in the front yard . Of course I was teaching her how to take cover . Neighbor does not think its very funny .

Oh and finished up new pistol almost forgot

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I got some dental work done that I've been putting off. A couple more months and a couple more dollars and it will be all done.

I'm self employed with no dental insurance so it takes a little time but WTSHTF, I don't intend to die from a freaking tooth infection or wince every time I bit beef jerky.

patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    1. Purchased extra food for storage
    2. Got a good deal on a 500 gal propane tank
    3. Researched on how to convert my generator from gas to propane
    4. Prayed for our country

bmwdud

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    fort wayne
    getting ready

i put up 300 more rounds
    one more barrel of gas
    split and stacked 2 more loads of wood

will take 2 days off and start again . thank you very much for asking

g.mccormick

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    New Whiteland
    bought a coleman dual fuel stove and fuel. Also bought a Mountain house meal to try out. The Mountain house spaghetti and meatballs was tasty, going to plan on picking up some more.
    I'm just starting this preparing thing. A lot of work ahead of me.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    bought a coleman dual fuel stove and fuel. Also bought a Mountain house meal to try out. The Mountain house spaghetti and meatballs was tasty, going to plan on picking up some more.
    I'm just starting this preparing thing. A lot of work ahead of me.
    If you find the post of BoBs you will see i have a Coleman dual fuel,it is 10 years old and has been used a ton.It has never failed me.I love that it takes straight gasoline.It is a good addition.

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Saturday went to Krogers and added soup, tuna and vegtables to my food stores. Then went to the Army Navy Surplus in Bedford and picked up the Army survival manual. Tonight my BOB arrived - so it is time to begin getting things arranged. Have made it to the gym everyday since Thursday getting at least 30 minutes of cardio. Also have gotten in some weights everyday but Sun.

schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Not all of this is strictly in the last 7 days, but all is in the last 2-3 weeks. Just ordered 250 rds of Federal 9BPLE and 80 rds 00 buck. Also scored 500 rds of 9mm fmj ammo from Meijer, Rural King and WalMart combined. Ordered my seeds for this year's garden and picked up a new bow saw and splitting wedge at Rural King. Upgraded my car kit and put on new tires and front brakes. Back brakes had a little life, so that will be next month. Printed off the registration form for two classes with ACT. Received two more Glock mags, a Streamlight TLR-1 weaponlight and Streamlight Microstream in the mail from Cwood over at ISD. Got my new Wilderness Instructor Belt with polymer insert in the mail as well as three of those belt mounted shotgun shell pouches that hold 12 rds each. It has been a good couple weeks for preps.

bmwdud

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    fort wayne
    hey guys i have been reading a lot of posts
    being of the older gen. has any body thought about packing a good pair of
    reading glasses and some good toilet paper :draw:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    well i just can't stop. i think i am addicted to prepping lol. i bought another 1k 22lr and finished up a couple very nice first aid kits with trauma kits included. getting ready to order some more mylar and o2 absorbers and buckets

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom