• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Got three(3) 45w solar panel systems with charge controllers at Harbor Frieght for $159 each on sale. I figure with a a 2500 watt converter/inverter system, and a big enough battery bank, I can take everything in the house off grid except for water heater and oven.
    Now the fun begins*** installing it. :):

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I rotated a brisket out of the freezer and into my smoker on Sunday...mmmmm. Needed the space for the one we bought on Saturday. There are two bbq joints near us that all the locals rave about. I've tried both and been VERY disappointed. One of them uses liquid smoke, the other reheats leftovers in the micro wave and serves it.....GROSS. Both these places do a lot of business so I'm assuming the people around us just don't know what bbq really is. I'd bet an arm and a leg I could run them both out of business in less than a year if anyone wants to finance a good pit bbq in my area. My pepper sauce alone would shut them down.

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Maintained combat conditioning levels.

One fight night, worked 2 attackers on one man and some retention drills

One dry fire session

Met up with the crew for a Winter FTX. 9 guys, and we worked on team drills, and small unit tactics-raids and CSAR stuff. Lots of rounds down range, lots of comms coordination between the team leader and the overwatch team. We slept out in a huge team tent, cooked in the woods (including some raccoon) and did a night op-replicating what we did all day on the range. It went well.

All I did this week was train hard for the fight. Didn't buy a thing.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Maintained combat conditioning levels.

One fight night, worked 2 attackers on one man and some retention drills

One dry fire session

Met up with the crew for a Winter FTX. 9 guys, and we worked on team drills, and small unit tactics-raids and CSAR stuff. Lots of rounds down range, lots of comms coordination between the team leader and the overwatch team. We slept out in a huge team tent, cooked in the woods (including some raccoon) and did a night op-replicating what we did all day on the range. It went well.

All I did this week was train hard for the fight. Didn't buy a thing.
    EXCELLENT!!!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I added 1200 rounds of 7.62x39 to the ammo cabinet. Also, I've been dumping stuff I've collected over the years as it all seems like nothing more than an anchor now.

A5guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Steuben County
    FINALLY decided on and purchased my two carry guns. G26 and a Diamonback 380. A little extra canned food, but sitting good with that. 100 extra 7.62x39 (last week), and some Buck 4 for my Browning.

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Anyone know the best place to find bulk Honey?

beehive.jpg

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Picked up 1300+ rounds of .22 from another INGO'er. Got my second e-tool so now one in both vehicles. Moving a pistol to an off-site cache along with ammo for it. Did a little more food shopping, although I have never gone to Sam's or Cosco. Almost afraid of what I would end up with if I found good deals.

Going to take a look at the kid's school backpacks and see what else I can store in there. They have e-blankets and ponchos already.

Loaned out a DVD to an up and coming prepper. The Day After (circa 70's). Not a great deal of FX, but a very good reminder.

Dumped a bunch of books to my phone and plan to scan documents this weekend for a flash drive and the phone as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom