What have you made to make shooting more fun?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    So, what have you made to make your shooting sport more fun. He is one of mine, it is a trailer set up to throw all variations of sporting clays targets from rabbits to teal. All 3/4 cocking traps. I have traveled from Ft. Wayne to Madison and over to Kankakee with it. Most I have throw in one session is just under 1000 birds...with me doing all of the throwing. All we ned is an empty field and I set up cages and gun racks and it is a instant range.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=6007&pictureid=21890

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    Looks like fun! I spent hours shooting clays at my Grandpa's house as a kid. Not sure what kind of machine it was (maybe a moskeet) but it was set up where you bumped a pad with your knee to throw the clay.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    So, what have you made to make your shooting sport more fun. He is one of mine, it is a trailer set up to throw all variations of sporting clays targets from rabbits to teal. All 3/4 cocking traps. I have traveled from Ft. Wayne to Madison and over to Kankakee with it. Most I have throw in one session is just under 1000 birds...with me doing all of the throwing. All we ned is an empty field and I set up cages and gun racks and it is a instant range.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=6007&pictureid=21890

Impressive

The only thing I have done is make my own targets.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Tables

All I've done is make some shooting tables we use in the prairie dog towns. Banquet table legs from Menards or Home Depot with plywood tops.

dcp_2011.jpg

Last edited:

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I bought eight pounds of Tannerite, and I'm thinking about buying a dueling tree and some other steel targets. The biggest thing was to buy a gun that is really fun to shoot, the FNH Five-seveN.

capn willie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    I made a table as well - here is a picture
    Every since I built it, I enjoy shooting a lot more
    Not as cool as making sandbags out of cut off jeans, but I enjoy a day at the range

82286955.jpg

capn willie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    I'm sorry the picture of the table did not show up on my earlier post
    I do have a photo from when the wife helped me build it, see if this is better

maxim-9.jpg

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I'm sorry the picture of the table did not show up on my earlier post
    I do have a photo from when the wife helped me build it, see if this is better

maxim-9.jpg

Wow! what an awesome looking saw! What brand is that? Where did you find that great little number? Id love to have one.

Top Bottom