• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    • XtremeVel carries a purse. (But it's not really his color)
    • Mf2Racer will never be carded. Ever.
    • Growing boys do NOT, in fact, pass up buffet food.
    • Waitresses will fill a guy's drink ten times, but never ask the chicks at the table about theirs.
    • Do NOT eat the strawberries next to the chocolate fountain. Just don't.
    • Do not pick the chair butted up against the emergency exit door. (I worried the whole time!!!)
    • By Indiana law, you have to try one of every dessert. Even if it's just a bite.
    • Mrs.XtremeVel will be shortly signing up those of you who wish to start learning Russian. Just send her an email.
    • Nobody better EVER prank an elevator in the LTCH lovin' Hoosier Heartland.
    • Those who couldn't attend the meetup were missed!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    • Waitresses will fill a guy's drink ten times, but never ask the chicks at the table about theirs.
    • Do not pick the chair butted up against the emergency exit door. (I worried the whole time!!!)
    • By Indiana law, you have to try one of every dessert. Even if it's just a bite.
    • Mrs.XtremeVel will be shortly signing up those of you who wish to start learning Russian. Just send her an email.
    It was fun as usual. That was funny my BIL stopped in where you worked on the way down. Small world indeed. :rockwoot:

Mf2racer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I had a great time. I'm looking forward to the next meet up. Spring can't come fast enough to be able to shoot more! It was great meeting all of you.

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My Diet Pepsi shot out my nose as I was reading this! нос больно глупо There's your Russian! :laugh::laugh: Now decipher! Your quiz is on Monday. :D

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    E-mail sent

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No she wasn't serious.... The women are just sore cuz they spent a good part of the meet fetching the men sammich's...

:rolleyes: You wish... I got your " sammich " right here sweetie! I'm sure the waitress would have been more than happy to get it for you since she refilled the men's drinks over and over. Annie and I were parched and had to beg!:D

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I am sure that I will get the rundown at work...Does Morton know of your purse?

Considering you're a n00b Slug, I'll let this slide for now... :D

In time, you will learn the men stick together, especially on the issue of sammich makin'.

And if you don't learn, you'll be right along side em in the kitchen making em next time we play cards...

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I woulda paid good monies to see Annie beg :laugh:
    MrsX misunderstood.. I wasn't saying "Please" as in "please, get me another beverage...I'm parched".
    The "please" was more...how shall I say?
    Like so;

Please.jpg

In time, you will learn the men stick together, especially on the issue of sammich makin'.

And if you don't learn, you'll be right along side em in the kitchen making em next time we play cards...
    Go eat a strawberry!

Top Bottom