• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Bernie blows out after Super Tuesday, leaving Hillary as the only democrat...and then Trump turns and goes third party.

Boggles the mind...

SchwansManDan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2015
    Fort Wayne, or close
    And what if Hillary is whisked away to prison, Trump runs on a third party ticket, Bernie has a stroke, and Cruz challenges Rubio to a mano-a-mano, winner-take-all fight using tasers applied to the testicles?

Minds the boggle!

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Bernie blows out after Super Tuesday, leaving Hillary as the only democrat...and then Trump turns and goes third party.

Boggles the mind...

Whats going to boggle the mind is when Bernie wins the majority of states and still loses because of the Dems super delegate system.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Who gets all of the free **** if Bernie loses? Is there someplace I can sign up for some of it? It's gotta be piled up somewhere waiting for distribution and I'm tired of paying on this student loan.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Whats going to boggle the mind is when Bernie wins the majority of states and still loses because of the Dems super delegate system.

Youd probably see a lot of acting out from all the disillusion. Some more "occupy x", possibly some burning cars, and probably a couple of suicides, if we're to believe that tweet from the Bernie supporter over in the political funny pictures thread.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Been saying it the whole time trump has been in the race.
    He plans to run third party to draw voters away from the republican ticket so shrillary can waltz into the whit house with 30% of the vote. The republicans will do something that ticks old donald off and there we go. Mrs Bill Clinton is our president. And if it happens , geez we are stupid and we deserve anything she gives us.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    What could the Republican party to do **** Donald off? It doesn't appear he's too concerned with their approval/support to this point. I can't imagine a scenario where he would consider running third party to be of benefit to him. I suppose it's possible he's shilling for Hitlery but I'd be pretty surprised to find out that was the case.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    What if....we lived 150 years ago, and Cruz could call The Donald to a face to face meeting, carrying dueling pieces?? We might be more careful about calling people liars..if this were possible!

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trump loses this for Republicans, whether he runs on-ticket or off. Don't fall for the Conservative Media Bubble crap again this time, please. Romney was never going to win by a landslide, and the realities of the Electoral College will ensure the same for Trump.

So, which Democrat do you want?

If Sanders wins the Democratic nomination, and then the Presidency it will not be the end of the world.

The man is a sitting Senator. We have seen what he has to offer, and if you look at it without the right-wing fearmongering he's a whole lot more promising than Clinton...look at the voting records. Sanders has been on the correct side of a great many important votes during his tenure. Clinton has not.

He is a pragmatist, and he tries to make government work, and has a voting record to back that up. At the end of the day that is more than Obama, Clinton, or most any other Washington Politician has to offer.

Are there drawbacks? Sure. A lot of you don't like his ideology. Fine...ideology can be kept in check, and it is hardly fair to say that Bernie Sanders is an ideologue. Again, look at the voting record. Would he sign new gun control into law? Maybe...probably...I'm not sure, if it made sense to him I think he would. I don't think he will push for new gun control, which is a certainty with Clinton.

Our political system is well and truly broken. If the Republicans are going to continue to foist these clowns upon the American People as legitimate candidates for President, well... I ask again:

Which Democrat do you want, then, because as long as Trump is in the race that's the actual choice we are facing.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Republicans could run Jesus at this point and lose. Pander to the "victims", promise more free **** while demonizing those with the audacity to succeed on their own or you will lose. Plain and simple. That is where we are as a nation, at least enough of the nation to win elections.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Reality TV is very popular, and the smart money said Regan would never get elected. Completely different people I know, but we are living in completely different times.

StreetSoldier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2016
    Milan
    If Bernie lives that long and somehow out of blue, when pigs fly, wins then I guess screw it I'm going to school to be a Lawyer at Yale University lol

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    What if the Hildog strokes out, is confined to a wheelchair and is forced to eat tapioca pudding through a straw?

What if the Donald stands too close to a studio light and his hairspray plastered comb-over spontaneously ignites, frying his brain to ashes?

What if Bernie is revealed to be the leader of an Alien race from the other side of the galaxy, and declares that the humans are delicious?

We could play this game all night and accomplish just as much as the original post...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom