• ...and so much more!
  • crazyj789

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Valparaiso
    Hello INGO

I have been on the look out for either a complete Romy G rifle of a complete numbers matching parts kit for awhile. I finally came across a complete rifle with numbers matching but dont know what to offer for it! It seems prices are all over the place ranging from $450 for a complete parts kit to $650-$800 for complete rifles. What is the going rate these days? All the posts on this forum and others have great prices but the dates range from 2009-2013. Thanks INGO for any information.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    complete original barreled parts kits are going to run $400 - $500 typically. A receiver will be another $100, so just parts alone will be $500 - $600. Assembling it has to be worth something, so depending on how good of a job it is the rifle could have $700 - $800 wrapped up in it pretty easily. So after that it just depends on how badly you want a RomyG vs. buying a 'new' WASR for $600 ;)

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I put together my Romy G kit over the winter with an old, beat-up receiver and side rail. Easiest build and the rifle shoots like a dream. I love them

crazyj789

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Valparaiso
    Thanks for reply guys! I ended up picking up a complete numbers matching/all Romanian except receiver 1978 ROMY G with 75rd drum and bayonet for $725 off GunBroker. I had one in the past and let it go. Now I'm building my AK collection back up. Recently grabbed an all numbers matching in Arabic Egyptian Maadi with crutch side folder kit. Can't wait to put it together.

Top Bottom