What is the FASCINATION with people open carrying?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    This is just about like the debate over gun control. The people for gun control can't see anything wrong with it. The samething goes for OC/CC debate. I have OC from about 1950 to today. I started carring a Colt SAA that belonged to my dad at the ripe old age on 10, I was in the woods most of the time. Didn't have enough cloths on to beable to CC. After I got a job I CC during working hours, then the tie and jacket came off and it was OC. It is hard to change after doing it for 57 years.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    CM, please allow me to express my deep admiration of the sexual appendage you are evidently able to deploy for self-defense in place of a gun. You must be very proud. I am certain every lady you know feels safer in your presence than with nearly any other man.

I admit that my own, personal peniis is pitifully inadequate for self-defense purposes....

Hey, sometimes it's all you got to defend yourself with! :twocents:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4VrVWfpm08[/ame]

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    I OC and CC, depending on where I'm going and what I'm doing. If I'm in lib town vs gangsta paradise dictates it. Some Obama boot licker with a stick up their ass can make me have an encounter my blood pressure doesn't want to deal with, but in the hood it's a visible warning that you will regret ****ing with me. Not to mention there are certain people i deal with that i don't want to know I'm armed, so I put my shirt over it. Not a big deal.

Don't see why anyone gets into these arguments in the first place. This it's actually my first post in one of these ridiculous threads, though I've read them till my eyes bleed. Why does it matter? It's not you, some I'm sure who quite often tell people to mind their own ****ing business, so why bother?

Much like these retard politicians, no matter how many people *****, cry, and complain, you AREN'T changing their mind. Be glad the OC/CCer is carrying a gun instead of trying to take them away.

I'm out.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm going to start carrying a pair of .50AE Desert Eagles in ankle holsters.

Since I always wear shorts, that will be open carry.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I haven't read all of the previous 169 posts, but I was curious if the OC vs. CC debate had been resolved yet?

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I haven't read all of the previous 169 posts, but I was curious if the OC vs. CC debate had been resolved yet?
    It hasn't, yet, been resolved in the hundreds or thousands of threads prior to this one - I suspect it won't be resolved in this one either.

The issue isn't really OC vs CC, imho but this:
    1. There are people who will always want to control others.
    2. There are people who will never let others control them.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    It hasn't, yet, been resolved in the hundreds or thousands of threads prior to this one - I suspect it won't be resolved in this one either.

The issue isn't really OC vs CC, imho but this:
    1. There are people who will always want to control others.
    2. There are people who will never let others control them.

Actually, it was resolved long ago. But some people just refuse to accept my point of view.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Has the OP dropped off the earth or studiously avoiding this thread like the plague?

Or perhaps he has the plague? :D

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yes it has been resolved and we've all decided that we like turtles.

Top Bottom