What is the rudest thing you have seen while driving?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I passed a guy once and he got so mad at me he followed me and was sticking his hand giving me the finger and yelling and using fowl language. A cop just happened to see him and stopped both of us and kept him there while I went on home so he couldnt follow me anymore.

Was on my way to one of my brothers house on evening when we tried to pass a pick up truck going very slowly. He moved over so we could not pass him and almost ran us off of the road then proceeded to drive in the middle of the road. I would still like to know who that jackazz was.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    One time when I was riding shotgun with Jay, a dude in a white Silverado gave the secret INGO salute...and the rude part is; I don't even think that guy was a real INGO member!! Poser!

muncie1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    One time when I was riding shotgun with Jay, a dude in a white Silverado gave the secret INGO salute...and the rude part is; I don't even think that guy was a real INGO member!! Poser!

Sorry, but I am a bit naive as I am new to INGO. What is the INGO salute?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I some dip:poop: throw an entire family sized McDonalds back of trash out his window and onto the interstate...About thirty seconds later, yep, you guessed it, an empty case of beer and several empty cans.

I guess where he was going didn't have trash cans.

If it was legal for me to give him the PIT maneuver, I would have.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    My ex and I were driving up from Florida and someone pulled up next to us at a light. we paid no attention to them and then when the light changed, some punk yelled.."Hey, make your old lady show us here t*ts." of course the was said as the light changed and they turned right...

Instantanious tunnel vision brought on by rage.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    My ex and I were driving up from Florida and someone pulled up next to us at a light. we paid no attention to them and then when the light changed, some punk yelled.."Hey, make your old lady show us here t*ts." of course the was said as the light changed and they turned right...

Instantanious tunnel vision brought on by rage.

So, did you make her?

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    For me, somebody actually mooned me! I thought that was only in the movies.
    I have to admit on the way home from a Cubs and Cards game that my Cubs won we were along side of a bus going back to Saint Louis and I showed them the moon while holding my Cubs hat over it.
    The identical thing happend with a bus going back to Detroit on our way home after the Hawks beat the Redwings.
    So I guess you could say I am a serial mooner. Or was anyway, since both incidents were over five years ago.
    My wife was driving both times and they might have been a little alcohol related.

Last edited:

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    A number of years back I was at a stoplight and two guys with mustaches decided to show everyone their love and started necking.
    I could care less if they are gay but that was just plain gross.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    About 20 years ago, while pulling up to am automated toll booth in Illinois, my wife an I witnessed a woman performing fellatio on the male driver of a vehicle. Maybe not rude, but certainly not normal behavior...or is it?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    On my way to work an hour ago I saw a guy in a right turn only lane decide to go straight anyway and almost run the guy in the correct lane off the road. The offender then honked at the guy who was going straight. Seen lots of people cut somebody off to keep them from passing, or speed up to insane speeds in some kind of chicken match with somebody trying to pass them.

People are just rude nowadays anyway. Either rude or so absorbed in themselves that they don't pay attention to anyone else. I think we should have the "behavior police" go around writing tickets for being a jacka**. I'd volunteer my time to do that job. And before the anti-gov't folks jump on me, we could have the money go to a worthy charity or something. Just a thought. :D

deer hunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    When I was young and single. I was driving down I-69 and a cute girl from TX pulled up along side me and motioned for me to pull over. I thought at the time that this was wild so I pulled over trying to be cool. She walked up and said, "hey do you have any pot?" When I told her no, she said ok and drove off. Talk about rude! So much for being a cool dude.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    About 20 years ago, while pulling up to am automated toll booth in Illinois, my wife an I witnessed a woman performing fellatio on the male driver of a vehicle. Maybe not rude, but certainly not normal behavior...or is it?

I would have to say its not uncommon.:D

Top Bottom