• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HogDaddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    s indy
    Predator!! M-16's, MP-5's, GE mini gattling gun, knives and the cast of big bad men. When they mow the jungle down right after Blaine(ventura) gets killed, WOW WOW the best there is.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Predator!! M-16's, MP-5's, GE mini gattling gun, knives and the cast of big bad men. When they mow the jungle down right after Blaine(ventura) gets killed, WOW WOW the best there is.

Took way to many pages to get to this movie.

Predator is my favorite Gun Movie.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    3:10 to Yuma, Lord of War, and The Other Guys. That last one is a comedy, and I highly recommend it if you like Will Ferrell.

indymike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    Any movie where the star carries a 3rd generation Smith ;). Three of my favorites where these guns have a starring role:

Training Day (Alonzo - S&W 4506):

600px-Vlcsnap-314137.jpg

Street Kings (Det. Ludlow - S&W 4506):

600px-SK-4506-1.jpg

Usual Suspects (Keyser Soze - S&W 6906):

600px-USSWAuto02.jpg

Vanguard.45

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I CANNOT BELIEVE NO ONE HAS MENTIONED. . .

LETHAL WEAPON (1-4)- HELOOOOOOOOO? Anyone remember these? A few trillion Berettas were sold as a result of these.

COLLATERAL- Surely the shooting exemplified by Mr. Cruise in this one deserves some mention. The alley scene and the club scene are CLASSICS!

Vanguard.45

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    LETHAL WEAPON (1-4)- HELOOOOOOOOO? Anyone remember these? A few trillion Berettas were sold as a result of these.

COLLATERAL- Surely the shooting exemplified by Mr. Cruise in this one deserves some mention. The alley scene and the club scene are CLASSICS!

Vanguard.45

I do like the scene in Collateral where he says, "no, I shot him. The bullet and the fall killed him."

jthom19802

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    I would have forgotten some of these for sure without the other mentions. However, that withstanding:

1. Matrix - Feel how you'd like about the movies themselves, there was some great gun action AND introduced the world to bullet-time.

2. Desperado (trilogy) - When AB catches that guy with his feet then kicks him off of him while dumping all those rounds into him; awesomeness.

3. Expendables - Couture kneeing that guy in a certain direction just so he could shoot him in the head was hilarious. Also Sly just slamming his guns down on the ground or thighs (can't recall at the moment) to reload without missing a beat and still shooting was primo stuff.

4. Lethal Weapon - My father was military and owned the Beretta M9 since I was about 7 years old. He got cancer and told me specifically to make sure I took his guns when he passed. They were stolen a week after that happened. Been looking for one ever since and can only find the "20th" or "25th" anniversary edition civilian pieces; can't find one from way back when. Either way, not to drather on the point is that gun and that movie will always hold a special place.

5. Assassins - There are better but Antonio and Sly were both pretty slick with the firearms in that flick.

Driver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    I just watched Open Range last night. Its a pretty good move. Not much gun action in it until the end. But the end has enough for the rest of the movie.

Top Bottom