What is your highest level in COD Nazi zombies?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    Just wondering what everyone's highest level is
    Origional map with 2 players = 24
    New Verruckt map with 4 players = 34

Took this one while we were waiting for the level to change

0330090140.jpg

These were our scores and kills between rounds 33 and 34

0330090131.jpg

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Haha, you've got me beat. 2 player with my 11 year old daughter I can get to ~7-9.

With 4 online player I've gotten to ~19-20. We were on a roll though & I'm sure we could have gotten much farther but one teammate left a rear window unguarded.

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    Yea playing online is hard, i can rarely get past level 15 online, because everyone wants to do their own thing that they think is the best. But my friends and I all linked together work very well as a team, that's the only reason we are able to get that high.

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    4 people (one being a slacker) we made it past level 16, I don't think it was past 20 though. The last number I remember seeing was 16 but we played for a while after that.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    The first map has some kind of quirk. 2 guys stay upstairs, 2 downstairs. If the upstairs guys backup way into a rear corner, all the zombies will leave you alone and head downstairs. Once you move forward, all the zombies will come back upstairs after you.

You really have to communicate using the headset to get this to work to your advantage though.

Shoot the legs off one zombie and leave him as a "crawler". That'll give you time to board up all the windows before starting the next wave.

jforrest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Porter County
    We have had more luck, taking the German weapons side up the stairs to the power room and holding them off upstairs next to the power room. We havent found anything that works very well.

That's the way we go, and just open the one side of the power room. Then save up 7000 points and go get the Jugger Nog, quick reload, and quick revive perks all at one time between levels. Always have a person on the window at the end of the hallway if playing with 2 people. With 3 people have 2 shooting down the hall one on the window and constantly check to your left for zombies coming up the stairs in the energy room. With 4 people lay it out just like 3 people but add the 4th person on the window at the bottom of the energy room stairs.

And bouncing bettys are your friend!

Top Bottom