• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbu sailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    South of Center...
    Hello all. INGO newby and gun enthusiast here... reading FAQ's, searching forums, and discovering a world of opinions! Here's a small portion of what I've picked up so far:

45's: If you carry one, you are compensating for a lack in size somewhere else.
    If you don't, you're an idiot that deserves to die from a lack of firepower.

40's: If you carry one, you're jejune, and flip-flopped like John Kerry until the "compromise cartridge" came out.
    If you don't, you're an idiot for not taking advantage of the "best of both world's."

9's: if carry one, you need to learn how to lock your wrist and get a "real" gun.
    If you don't, you're an idiot that needs to learn why magazine capacity is important!

AR15's: If you own one, you will end up dead or in a FEMA camp before the Zombie Apocalypse.
    If you don't, you're an idiot, and the zombies will get you.

Whether you think James Yeager is a brilliant patriot, that we should all strive to emulate... or a blooming idiot, that makes the entire shooting community look like a murderous, anti-social militia... You are welcome here!

INGO is a small interweb gem where you can speak your mind and debate without name calling. Everything from which pocket pistol is dependable to cooking bacon is on this site! I think I'm gonna like it here!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Not bad. There is plenty more to learn. You have yet to delve into the whole Glocks are explosive devices vs. 1911s are pretty toys and OC vs CC debates. :)

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yeah, we have a FAQ? They're always on about it, but I thought they were just setting us up for a rickroll.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    We have a FAQ?
    dont be a Prohibitionist....
    (Well, yeah you can, but be tough)

Dont be a JBPT (jackbooted Prohibitionist thug)
    (well, yeah you can)

Don't be pro cop
    don't be anti cop
    Don't be anti freedom
    don't be pro liberty

(well, yeah you can)

welcome home

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You have arrived at a good place. INGO is one of the best. and most well moderated forums on the internet. I'm a member of a few other forums on other topics, and I always find myself comparing them to INGO on how they are managed.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Anyone who owns a 10mm is automatically a "tacticool" mall ninja vs. 10mm guys are the uber elites of the gun world wielding the closest thing to a death ray.
    Indiana is about to do away with lifetime license to carry handgun permits.
    If you're not for repeal of pot prohibition, you clearly hate freedom.
    I'm sure there are plenty of others that I missed.

Top Bottom