What pistol do you regret selling the most?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    HOLY RESURRECTION BATMAN....

Anyway, my greatest regret happened about 5 days ago... I sold my Sig P238. It didn't last long though as I just picked a new one (identical to my old one but it included a laser) from Bradis today.

Ahhhhh I am much better now.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Colt Pre 70 Series National Match
    Colt Mid Range National Match .38 Special
    Colt 6" Python
    HK P7 M13 with 6 mags
    HK Mod 4 with .22, .32 and .380 bbls
    Dan Wesson .22LR Pistol Pac with 4 bbls in a fitted aluminum case
    3 Belgium Browning High Powers
    I have to stop right now because my eyes are tearing up to much..... :crying:

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    2004 SigSauer P226 with hogue grips and night sights...... bought it from my boss' partner for $450 and needed cash after being laid off and sold it for $650...
    been kicking myself everytime I see one even though I made a profit on it..... when I bought it.... it could drive nails at 20-25'

dpzj96

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    ECI
    Rock Island 1911. Sweet shooter, but thought I needed an AK more. Oh well, I know where it is if I ever want to buy it back.

posttal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2011
    When I was a kid..long time ago..My grandfather gave me a wwll German luger.I was told there was no firing pin in it.I played with it all summer and traded it for a mini bike. I found out years later that it was worth a bit of money.On the bright side my grandfather go me into collecting knives.I still have a bunch of WWll German daggers,bayonette,officers dress knife WITH swastika in the handle and a solingen tank knife along with some real cool other knives from WWll..But no luger

whackmaster66

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Brownsburg
    For me it was my very first gun.. It was a S&W Sigma 40.. I traded it for a Home theater system that i still have today and that was about 8yrs ago.. And today i kick myself in the ass for doing that. Yes even though it was a Sigma series S&W..

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    For me it was my very first gun.. It was a S&W Sigma 40.. I traded it for a Home theater system that i still have today and that was about 8yrs ago.. And today i kick myself in the ass for doing that. Yes even though it was a Sigma series S&W..

You must be looking back through rose colored glasses. That is a horrible pistol. :)

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    My Pre-series II Kimber, no doubt about it. Ended up trading it for 2 Glocks; 1 to keep and 1 to sell when money was tight. Such a great shooter. *sigh* I need another 1911.
    My Glock 20 is in a distant 2nd.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    i had 6 old single action colts,it took me years to aquire.got a divorce and they were gone within two weeks.got 4500.00 for them in 1992.what are they worth now?i dont think i have had even one since, other than a newer arizona comm. 22 single act. i posted on here...

Ah the D word. I used to have several old model Rugers, bearcats, single-sixes, blackhawks and the one that really makes me cry at night is a Colt lightweight commander. I know they all went to good homes, and it would take more than I could ever muster to get them all back. (Would probably put me back into D court with my current wife). Not to mention the 400 or so pocketknives I had. I love women.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    i had 6 old single action colts,it took me years to aquire.got a divorce and they were gone within two weeks.got 4500.00 for them in 1992.what are they worth now?i dont think i have had even one since, other than a newer arizona comm. 22 single act. i posted on here...

And oh yead I couldn't imagine what the feeling would be like to have to sell SAA Colts because to the D word. I feel you pain, just not to the extent that you did.

Top Bottom