What should our politicians be most concerned about?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dibdee83

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    indiana
    Im pretty new here and so far its been a blast. Got thinking after all the SCOTUS ruling and the way people are thinking nowadays and the question comes to mind. Im no economist but in our or definetly our childrens lifetime will face the almost certain possibility of our country defaulting and massive economic crisis. Several analysts, 16 government organizations and many more are saying another depression is going to be on its way. Ive had some discussions with some people and most said were not going to fall or are too big and educated to let another depression sneak up on us and some that outright believe that debt limit is no big deal and yet others who didn't even realize we have a national debt. Im amazed at the ignorance and arrogance of the age we live in. Greece,Italy, Ireland and I just read Puerto Rice today are in a major financial crisis. Great Britan the once worlds most powerful and rich nation and have recently as the 1980s been reduced to a shadow their once powerful selves after major turmoil. I just don't get why our government is more concerned about making certain voting groups happy and getting their vote than fixing our failing economy. My point is life will suck for EVERYBODY regardless of your affialition, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation unless we put major focus on the state of our economy. Im no expert but am concerned about our future. The great depression sneaked up on our society once and I hope another one doesn't sneak up on us again. I love this country and my heritage but am concerned and praying for wisdom for ourselves and government. Am I off track or just and bit paranoid? Either way numbers and history don't lie. Please forgive the ramblings of mine!:)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom