• Which gun should I purchase next...

• Total voters

jburns89

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    I own the full size m&p 40...love it like no other....never held a compact size m&p...just a G27 and i love the feel of it in my hands...never shot either however...

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Smith, while I prefer my 1911 for protection (just that mystic .45 thing) I wouldnt think twice about my 642, That is the gun that truly goes with me EVERYWHERE. If I am ever not carrying I have my 642

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I voted for the 642. Cheaper ammo to practice with, better trigger than the M&P and its not a glock! :D

Seriously though, if you're gonna have a carry gun, it's best to shoot it often and know it will go bang everytime. Can't beat a .38 +p revolver in that category. Yea, glocks are reliable, and it can carry more rounds, but I'm not a glock fan and everyone owns a glock. I like to be different! :thumbsup: I'd love to have a .357 S&W or a smaller .38 spl for a bug to complement my Baby Eagle. :D

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Go fire each and if comfort, accuracy and reliability are at the top of your list, the M&P will surely win your heart.

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I didn't really like the G27 to be honest

If I can make a couple suggestions....

I'd vote a Glock 23..

OR

I saw a USP in .40 in the classifieds, that'd probably be a good option too!

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    M&P .40 is what I carry and I love it. I like the 642 option as well, but it would only be when I needed a smaller or lighter gun. I personally like the 11 rounds of .40 for carry use.

I do carry a revolver too when it seems needed, but for daily carry it would be the M&P. If I was to get a glock it would be a 9mm and not a .40. That is my :twocents: anyway.

Top Bottom