What to stock up on in case the election goes badly?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Okay... I am done buying ammo for now... the wife is going to be less than happy when the new stuff starts rolling in...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I gotta ask, whats the deal with a lot of people saying they out their stuff in a boating accident?

"The Tragic Boating Accident" | The High Road

ATF Agent: I Lost My Gun in A Boating Accident - The Truth About Guns

youve-come-to-take-my-guns-guess-you-didnt-hear-about-the-tragic-boating-accident.jpg

boat-accident.jpg

BoatAccident.jpg

Tragic-boating-accident.jpg

post-1699-133320270319.jpg

10mmMarc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 16, 2015
    Greenwood
    So just to make sure I understand, you agree with and support the tactics of places like Cheaper Than Dirt?

No, I never said I agreed with it, I just stated a fact, there were a whole bunch of gun shops during the clinton administration who stocked up on Ar-15 and AK-47 rifles and high cap mags , and then sat on them for months, then started pulling them out a few at a time for a huge markup, and business wise that was a smart move, because all that bill did was make gun store owners wealthy if they were planning ahead and stocking up, thats just the nature of business, I never said I agreed with it.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Hey it doesn't matter, I heard on INGO that the Kenyan will declare Martial Law, suspend the Constitution, and disband Congress. We'll have to report to the FEMA Death Camps.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Jokes aside, if this was an actual mindset, it shouldn't just be guns and ammo we should be stocking up. It's armor, carry rigs, holster, spare parts, cleaning kits, food, medical supplies, calling friends and families and neighbors to see who's on who's side, etc. All that happens off the internet. Nobody actually announces what they plan to stock up online for everyone to read.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Jokes aside, if this was an actual mindset, it shouldn't just be guns and ammo we should be stocking up. It's armor, carry rigs, holster, spare parts, cleaning kits, food, medical supplies, calling friends and families and neighbors to see who's on who's side, etc. All that happens off the internet. Nobody actually announces what they plan to stock up online for everyone to read.

It depends on what you are stocking up for: temporary panic induced shortages, or collapse of society.

I increased my stocks of stuff when it was plentiful and cheap and would not cause anyone else to not be able to do the same thing, because of the first one, so I can relieve the panickers of their excess cash when they do panic, as they are wont to do. I don't seriously believe the second one is a high probability and my overall preps as a survivalist gives me peace of mind in case of the off chance society does collapse.

Top Bottom