• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • singlemalt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Frankfort
    Traditions Trapper .45 Black Powder pistol... KIT. A Christmas gift when I was about 13 or 14. Got to fit the stock and all the parts, polish the brass, and finish the walnut stock. It looked a little like this, but with a walnut stock:

Mine was the New Orleans Ace. Same story received it as a Christmas gift. My uncle helped me put it together and we even took an old wooden cigar box, put a piece of Styrofoam shaped to the gun inside and then covered the foam with red felt. That box still sits on my roll top desk at home.

0750turbo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    Pittsboro
    Glock 17 Gen 2. Bought it many, many years ago (early 90's) and still own it today. Only change is a Lone Wolf threaded barrel - it makes a great host for my AAC suppressor.

ChootEm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Whitestown
    Browning HP-9.....saved my money and on my 21st birthday went and bought it....still the most accurate pistol I own but that is probably because I have sent the most rounds through it....it has become a safe queen but I will never sell it. It needs a spring kit because it has developed some cycling issues so that is in the list of things to do then clean the Rust Prevent off of her and take her out on a hot date at the range.

Darkstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Jackson County
    My first handgun was an AMT Hardballer Longslide. I know some had issues, but mine was perfect. It ate anything I fed it and the slide and frame were in perfect condition. I had to sell it, but if I ever have the money when another nice one comes up, I think I'll have to bring it home.

Top Bottom