What Watches Do INGO Members Wear? "What's on your forearm"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • macolesby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2022
    Terre Haute
    Normally it's a Citizen Bracelet that I wear. Cheap enough to not care if it gets beat up but expensive enough that I don't feel like I'm wearing a timex.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    If getting your first smart watch is there one I should stay away from? I don’t want one that has to be overly complicated. I have an iphone does that need I need the Apple Watch? That galaxy watch up thread is awesome looking

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    If getting your first smart watch is there one I should stay away from? I don’t want one that has to be overly complicated. I have an iphone does that need I need the Apple Watch? That galaxy watch up thread is awesome looking
    An Apple watch would be ideal but they are not the cheapest option. I've had good luck with Fitbit and Garmin.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I have your watch basics.

An old citizen diver/sailors watch with the countdown timer to cross the start line when the race starts. (No longer is sealed from water intrusion needs fixed). Service merchandise purchase way back.

The basic Casio g-shock in need of a battery replacement. Did all the watch things I needed and easy to set to the exact time as other watches in case that was something we needed to sync.

Apple Watch Series 7 which I wear daily. i like the convenience of not having to take the iPhone out of my pocket to skip songs or quick look at who sent the work email I might need to read.

Now since I went to Dead and company this week I notice John Mayer playing with a vintage Rolex which I could only imagine the cost of. I figured he had guitar collection but he must collect watches. I now think when I become a millionaire I want a Rolex. (And a couple of John Mayer’s ex girlfriends)

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...Now since I went to Dead and company this week I notice John Mayer playing with a vintage Rolex which I could only imagine the cost of. I figured he had guitar collection but he must collect watches. I now think when I become a millionaire I want a Rolex. (And a couple of John Mayer’s ex girlfriends)
    He is a serious watch collector.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have an iPhone but went with a garmin. I like the infrequent battery recharging with Garmin, I don’t care about receiving calls, texts or emails on the watch so the iwatch didn’t have much to offer me.

Depends on what you are going to use it for, I guess. I use mine to track fitness, workouts, steps and sleep primarily so the garmin is great for me.

Oh, and to also tell time!

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    A cheap G-shock. Glass is cracked and you can't read the words on the edges. I only wear it when I leave my phone in the
    truck or plan on doing something I don't want my phone around. Otherwise it's home is around the gearshift.

jjohnson878

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    im a HUGE watch nerd, im a sucker for dive watches or chronographs, i have an invicta pro diver that is inexpensive but has a great reliable nh35a movement, and a samsung watch that i only got because theres a goldeneye pause menu face for it, my dream watch however is the omega seamaster 007 edition and ill get that when i have an extra 8000$

Dholcomb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 14, 2022
    Indiana
    Garmin Fenix 6 99% of the time. Rolex submariner 124060 for special occasions. Rolex card dated same month and year my daughter was born.

My grandfather passed down a timex that he wore every day. Was one of the most sentimental things I received from him as I knew he rarely went without it. Unfortunately it broke while doing a battery change while putting the back on it. Inspiration for buying the Rolex. Plan to hand it down to my daughter someday.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Garmin Fenix 6 99% of the time. Rolex submariner 124060 for special occasions. Rolex card dated same month and year my daughter was born.

My grandfather passed down a timex that he wore every day. Was one of the most sentimental things I received from him as I knew he rarely went without it. Unfortunately it broke while doing a battery change while putting the back on it. Inspiration for buying the Rolex. Plan to hand it down to my daughter someday.
    My day date Sub is at the Dallas Service Center. I bought it new 37-38 years ago in Geneva. If I recall it was 860.00 out the door. Its getting a full rebuild, self winder, hands and face and a new clasp.
    $2,800
    When it comes back it goes to my #2 son.
    My father gave my #1 his Corum, I dont know the model, its case is a 20 dollar gold piece. Its an unbelieveable watch.

MidwesternStructures

Plinker
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2023
    Indiana
    I love watches! My daily is now boring (just an Apple Watch), but this is a photo of my favorite watch in my collection. It’s an Omega Seamaster 2017 Black No Wave. I want to say the ref is 212.30.41.20.01.003.
    PXL_20220731_211053908.jpg

Top Bottom