What will Iran do to shock us on Feb 11?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    My opinion is : Their gonna announce they already are a nuclear power. They already have a bomb. Seriously ,what else could they announce that would be a slap, to the Global Powers?

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Announce they are giving up Islam for worship of the Flying Spaghetti Monster? They have been touched by his noodly appendage.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    My opinion is : Their gonna announce they already are a nuclear power. They already have a bomb. Seriously ,what else could they announce that would be a slap, to the Global Powers?

Anything (economic, military, or otherwise) that would significantly increase the price of oil.

Do they have something that can do that? Aside from controlling 10% of the world's proven oil reserves, who knows?

If they get super stupid, you could wake up Thursday morning (Iran is 8.5 hours ahead of us) to read about only the 3rd non-test detonation of a nuke in human history.

If I were a betting man, I would guess that there is no punch. It's just more sabre rattling.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Some of them there Persians are some hot hot hotties :yesway:

60836771_80ef3a6592.jpg

persianchicksem2.jpg
    MERCY SAKES ALIVE!!! Thats some FINE wimmens!

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Screw 'em and the goats they ride in on. Who really cares? NOTHING they could do would be bad at all compared to what's already happening. If anything, they would merely speed things up a bit and force the UNs hand. I say let 'em play. This would be a TERRIBLE time to try anything here, the American Citizens are already getting edgy.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Screw 'em and the goats they ride in on. Who really cares? NOTHING they could do would be bad at all compared to what's already happening. If anything, they would merely speed things up a bit and force the UNs hand. I say let 'em play. This would be a TERRIBLE time to try anything here, the American Citizens are already getting edgy.

You know, that is a good point, and maybe that is what they are counting on. Maybe they try something subversive that attempts to cascade us into a state of panic and martial law.

Along the lines of a dirty bomb or some other "explosive" event.

JD31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2008
    I believe that for these crazies to be successful, they will need to make us afraid to live our normal lives. Whether that be attacking multiple workplaces, malls, supermarkets, schools (Beslan style), or other places of gathering simultaneously, or some other unthinkable act, they will incite fear, panic and chaos. These are the things I think will achieve their goal of disrupting society and bringing on the 12th whateveryawannacallhim.

This type of act carried out in the US and the UK......

I just think that the days of attacking buildings and planes is over. Next, I think they intend to disrupt our day to day lives. (Not necessarily on the 11th, but next time.)

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I just think that the days of attacking buildings and planes is over.

What about the Fruit-Of-The-Loom Bomber from Christmas?
    I wouldn't be a bit surprised if another aerial assault of some sort isn't attempted. Likewise, I agree with most in this thread that some sort of nuke involvement/test will probably be the attention getter though.

JD31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2008
    I don't rule out the occasional "Test" of security like the Christmas Underwear guy, but I think that our society has become too desensitized to this type of attack, or maybe just "Expect" it at some point for it to create the degree of panic these guys would thrive upon. I look for something unthinkable, carried out at multiple places at one time or in quick succession. (Again, I also pray that it never happens.)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Announce a new Iranian production of "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"
    Working name "Crazy Nutbag and the Nukie Cake Factory"

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Willy.Wonka.Johnny.Depp.tv.jpg

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    What about the Fruit-Of-The-Loom Bomber from Christmas?
    I wouldn't be a bit surprised if another aerial assault of some sort isn't attempted. Likewise, I agree with most in this thread that some sort of nuke involvement/test will probably be the attention getter though.

Another aerial assault would certainly be possible, especially given the general public's fear of flying and high profile nature of a plane crash (even though air transportation in the US is on of the safest forms around).

Plus, a hi-jacking or other aerial assault would certainly be a slap in the face to the current administration, since they are really talking up the added security they are implementing and measures they are taking to make it safer to fly.

On the other hand, I wouldn't put it past the folks behind the terror attacks to be using this latest episode or similar ones in the future as a diversionary tactic. It draws everyone's focus to the airline threat and people forget about the train derailment, mass transit bombing, or other act at a school, shopping mall, or sports venue that could and would likely be more costly in terms of lives and more disruptive to our daily lives. In fact, I don't know that I would be completely shocked if the attacks in the future were not targeted specifically at Christians, such as at a church, college, or other very clearly identifiable Christian event or location, given the nature of the desire to wage Jihad to rid the world of the Infidels.

(I'm sure we could have another side-bar religion forum discussion on the Christian focused attack)

Think what would happen if when you went to the store to get groceries or your wife went to the mall you had to wait 2 hours in line to go through security like we do at the airports now.

Ok, on second thought, if that keeps my wife out of the mall, then maybe it isn't a bad thing. ;)

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Well, it's already February 11th in Tehran.

Maybe we should all stay up and glued to [strike]CNN[/strike] FoxNews so we know precisely when to execute plan OMGWTFSHTFBBQ1.

Top Bottom