• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BADWOLF

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Small Town USA
    My dad and I were having a discussion and the topic of all the deaths that surround the Clinton's came up. And I posed a question and I'll pose it here as well.

Nationally what do you think would happen if anything, if an assassination or assassination attempt happened to Trump or any of Trump's family?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    In the short term, massive tin-foil hat conspiracy theorem ****storm

In the long run, sadly, nothing. Hitlery runs the table

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If it's his family members, nothing. But, and I'm not overestimating his good sense, he would drop out. If it's him, his supporters would scream foul, protest a bit, and then settle back in to their daily routines.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Given the nature of both campaigns, the vitriol, the hatred on both sides, I am surprised no one has taken a serious run at either candidate.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    At this point there's no reason for the dems to want Trump assassinated, alive he putting money in their pocket, dead he's trouble.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Not really, he's generating cash for the DNC and clinton machine both. Dead they would have to retool millions of dollars worth of negative political ads as nearly the entire campaign is structured around Trump.

Always follow the money

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    My dad and I were having a discussion and the topic of all the deaths that surround the Clinton's came up. And I posed a question and I'll pose it here as well.

Nationally what do you think would happen if anything, if an assassination or assassination attempt happened to Trump or any of Trump's family?

...With the Obama Justice Department in charge of the investigation?

I suspect the perp would be out of jail in time to appear on Colbert via teleconference, sniffing dirty panties with John Hinckley at his mother's house:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...142084-5015-11e6-a422-83ab49ed5e6a_story.html

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Before or after if you see a difference

Before - he would implicate Obama and the Clintons, win in a landslide, then quit for the safety of his family, with great retirement benefits to add to his wealth.

After - the first time would be big news. By summer, it would be just another day at the White House.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

If any of the Trumps die by any means within the next few months, the only thing of note that would happen would be that the number of deaths that surround the Clintons would increase by 1.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Meh. Clinton deaths arent that blatant, so a hit on him wouldnt happen.

Now if suddenly his plane were to crash etc... :tinfoil:

Top Bottom