What would you tell your high school self?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    DON'T sell the 1963 Chevy II Nova SS convertible and buy 1972 Vega GT. Aarghh! What was I thinking! Ok so the Chevy had some rust -nothing a little bondo wouldn't fix. But the Vega? It melted away with rust.

I was so bummed I joined the Army - "be all you could be". Quit that gig after 26 years. Married the prettiest girl - been over 30 years with her..:D

Having been deeply involved in buying/selling cars/bikes etc from a very young age there are more than a few I seriously regret letting go. Especially for the reasons involved.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    All the things I'd say is exactly because I experienced them and learned. Why should I deprive myself that opportunity to fail and learn?

If I warned myself about Jane, then I'd just make a similar mistake with Jessica.

If I gave myself stock tips, then I'd turn myself into a rich *******.

If I told myself do this and do that... well, that nothing new, HS Jetta already has lots of people giving him good advice.

The best advice was already given to me in a book I received the day I was baptized (1st grade)... and I still ignore too much of that.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Full auto Colts are $1000, stack'em deep, don't listen to folks who say credit is bad, buy Full auto Colts, make the minimum if you have to, and wait.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    That is hilarious. I married an old hostess from The Wharf, I started there when I was 15 back in 1988. We both married hostess' from Azars restraunts. :):
    I worked days at the Wharf the summer of 86! Moonraker at nite.
    And my brother married a waitress!

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Over 6500 people die everyday in the US on average...you could be one of them. You are not guaranteed one more day on this earth. Live today like tomorrow you may have to answer for how you were living yesterday.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Marry the girl you'll meet at atterbury

when you get your dream job it'll will be awesome at first then they will screw you over so dont buy too much equipment because you will leave.

you dont need that truck just keep driving the creeper van for a bit

Morgan88

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Jasper
    Go live in a foreign country, or several for a couple of years. Obviously safe and by choice would be preferable.

Morgan88

Top Bottom