• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Freedom is notoriously slow to ship, usually a week to 10 days to fill an order. They are having a Shot Show sale so I placed an order at 9:30 this morning. I got a shipping confirmation at 5:45 this evening. 8 hours to fill an order? That's crazy talk Freedom, give your shipping supervisor a raise.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Freedom is notoriously slow to ship, usually a week to 10 days to fill an order. They are having a Shot Show sale so I placed an order at 9:30 this morning. I got a shipping confirmation at 5:45 this evening. 8 hours to fill an order? That's crazy talk Freedom, give your shipping supervisor a raise.
    I have heard a bit about freedom munitions but have never used their ammo. How are they?

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I have heard a bit about freedom munitions but have never used their ammo. How are they?

I consider it modestly priced target ammo. Its clean, well packaged (not bulk bagged), and burns clean. I've had 2 squibs in 30,000 rounds so I think the quality control is adequate but others have their opinions. It has enough power to poke holes in paper and that's all I'm asking it to do.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I completely agree with that. Im just looking for an ammo that will go where i want it to when i want it to and wont break the bank.

mulsas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    Westfield
    I will order stuff from them occasionally, can't beat the price for plinking stuff. In the past I always had to plan ahead, because it would usually take 3 weeks from order to delivery. I just picked up a new revolver, so I grabbed some 45 colt. i think it was shipped next day, and I had it at my door in less than a week. So agreed, whoever is in charge of their fulfillment is kicking tail.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I will order stuff from them occasionally, can't beat the price for plinking stuff. In the past I always had to plan ahead, because it would usually take 3 weeks from order to delivery. I just picked up a new revolver, so I grabbed some 45 colt. i think it was shipped next day, and I had it at my door in less than a week. So agreed, whoever is in charge of their fulfillment is kicking tail.

With as many guns they've blown up. You can definitely beat the price

JJM7288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Zionsville
    I was breaking in my Ithaca 1911 Saturday with Freedom Munitions 230 .45 and had my first squib. I've never had a squib, glad the next round would not chamber as I was shooting very quickly.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I was breaking in my Ithaca 1911 Saturday with Freedom Munitions 230 .45 and had my first squib. I've never had a squib, glad the next round would not chamber as I was shooting very quickly.

Glad no harm came to that nice 1911... also glad for you, but very glad for the 1911 staying safe! ;)
    In all seriousness, a squib can wreck a barrel, an entire gun, a hand, or worse. Glad you're ok

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom